So who do we root for now

longtimer

Normally I root for Big Ten but it starting to look like Big Ten may be overrated as is normally the case. Michigan won over Colorado State but I don't see them going far. Rutgers lost a close one Indiana got thumped and of course Iowa lost Keep in mind only one team from the Big Ten made the second weekend last year Michigan
Wisconsin looks to have a shot of at least playing next weekend. Iowa State is still in it and who knows

I have to admit Iowa losing takes a lot of interest in the tournament away and I probably won't be able to watch much at least not this weekend

Maybe I will route for Richmond

I'm done watching.

Not because I'm mad one iota, but because there's a whole bunch better shit to do in March. Spring is springing and there's meat to be smoked, backyard time to be spent, and baseball to be partaken in.
WE'RE ALREADY BALLZ DEEP INTO SPRING BALL. MY BOY'S GAME YESTERDAY GOT CANCELLED AT AROUND 3 O'CLOCK AND THEN I SENT AROUND A MESSAGE ON THE TEAM APP SAYING "YESSSSS, THIS CANCELLATION JUST PROVES THAT GOD IS AN IOWA FAN. GO HAWKS!" NO ONE RESPONDED UNTIL ABOUT 12 SECONDS AFTER THE IOWA GAME ENDED AND I RECEIVED A BEVY OF NOTIFICATIONS ON MY CELLULAR TELEPHONE CALLING ME BLASPHEMOUS AND INFORMING ME THAT IOWA HAD LOST.

WE'RE ALREADY BALLZ DEEP INTO SPRING BALL. MY BOY'S GAME YESTERDAY GOT CANCELLED AT AROUND 3 O'CLOCK AND THEN I SENT AROUND A MESSAGE ON THE TEAM APP SAYING "YESSSSS, THIS CANCELLATION JUST PROVES THAT GOD IS AN IOWA FAN. GO HAWKS!" NO ONE RESPONDED UNTIL ABOUT 12 SECONDS AFTER THE IOWA GAME ENDED AND I RECEIVED A BEVY OF NOTIFICATIONS ON MY CELLULAR TELEPHONE CALLING ME BLASPHEMOUS AND INFORMING ME THAT IOWA HAD LOST.
In Iowa (high school) we're still restricted to 15 days of practice within the months of March and April. Which is bogus.

In Iowa (high school) we're still restricted to 15 days of practice within the months of March and April. Which is bogus.
WOW, SO IF YOU HAVE A KID WHO IS TRULY ELITE AT BASEBALL AND HAS THE VISION AND TOOLS TO BE A GOOD PLAYER YOU BASICALLY HAVE TO MOVE TO THE SOUTH OR CALIFORNIA IF YOU WANT HIM TO CONTINUE TO GET REPS? THAT TOTALLY SUCKS.

WOW, SO IF YOU HAVE A KID WHO IS TRULY ELITE AT BASEBALL AND HAS THE VISION AND TOOLS TO BE A GOOD PLAYER YOU BASICALLY HAVE TO MOVE TO THE SOUTH OR CALIFORNIA IF YOU WANT HIM TO CONTINUE TO GET REPS? THAT TOTALLY SUCKS.
Nah, you just can't (or aren't supposed to) have any contact as a team. You can do whatever you want individually.

Big Ten Teams

Purdue and Wisconsin, always liked watching Wisconsin when
Bo Ryan was the coach

His teams were fun to watch when they weren't playing the Hawks

The Gard teams have an arrogant punk attitude, just like him and I literally
hate Davison

But The Big Ten

And, of course, Villanova

Kind of a hometown team for me, Philadelphia and all

Iowa women

other than that, I am unexcited about Mens basketball. The wife will root for Wisconsin, and I suppose I will show support, but Gard and Gard light (that would be Davison for those that need explanation) just make me wanta turn the TV to Weather Nation.

Latest posts