So tomorrows game

InGoodCo

is on BTN + = i cancelled that shiz after the first month. I guess I am not watching it.... and I have SO much booze. Can you just like, watch 1 game? If you have like a DTV log in, can you get it on BTN 2 Go or is it just plus? I just wanna watch. I could see myself $10 tomorrow I guess when it comes down to it but I don't wanna.

Are you drunk?
lol, my post does seem kind of discombobulated and I can see that now. No, I am sober, but I want to watch the game tomorrow. Does anyone know if it's also on the BTN to Go deal, or just BTN+ - have the previously streamed games been on BTN to go?

lol, my post does seem kind of discombobulated and I can see that now. No, I am sober, but I want to watch the game tomorrow. Does anyone know if it's also on the BTN to Go deal, or just BTN+ - have the previously streamed games been on BTN to go?
As far as I know, it's only on plus. It's not worth $10.

Ya I don't think I'll pay the $10 for one game. To me it's worth it for 3 games but not 1 especially when I know they should win by 40 but they will fart around and win by only 20.

Honestly you should be able to watch a replay on BTN2Go the following day. Can fast forward through halftime and timeouts that way.

That’s my plan anyway.

Ps - I’ve seen Savannah State play and it’s pretty brutal. Like grinell college except they suck at shooting.

Did you have to cancel? I bought a one month but didn’t see anything that said it auto renews? Haven’t seen a charge
No, it's a monthly deal I think, or at least that's what it was when I signed up - you don't have to cancel, you just don't get it the next month

I keep telling myself that and it's not.... but I am lonely and I like to drink a lot and watch Iowa basketball.

Skip paying $10 to watch at home alone and go buy a few beers/drinks at your most friendly sports bar and watch the game. It is fun to watch a game at a fun hawk sports bar

Skip paying $10 to watch at home alone and go buy a few beers/drinks at your most friendly sports bar and watch the game. It is fun to watch a game at a fun hawk sports bar
I live on the Nebby border. Chances it might be on down at Barleys but not much else. That’s likely my best option