So they decided to not call fouls on shots int he ncaa tournament?

Bigtenchamp

listen we shot the ball horrible... thats the main reason we lost.

but whoever made the decision to tell the officials to not call fouls needs some deep anal penetration.

Its been like this all day that ive been watching.

keegan should have had about 3 more and 1s

Kris got hacked on the 3 pter.

What the actuall F?

Not just this game, lot's of no-calls in all the games I've seen, charges called when a player is in the circle, and almost no calls on bumps on drives to the rack. Then these cheap invisible fouls from nowhere. These calls have not been consistent with the season calls. $$$ is the reason, if people think that sports betting has no influence on sports they are mistaken.

listen we shot the ball horrible... thats the main reason we lost.

but whoever made the decision to tell the officials to not call fouls needs some deep anal penetration.

Its been like this all day that ive been watching.

keegan should have had about 3 more and 1s

Kris got hacked on the 3 pter.

What the actuall F?

If you remember the game started with Richmond making 3 quick fouls and we got to the bonus earlier than usual and they got in some foul trouble.

But then in the 2nd half richmond was playing tough, physical man to man the whole half and they only had 4 fouls after about 15 minutes. Totally inconsistent and the foul not called on kris's 3 point shot was just a terrible miss as was the charge on Keegan when their player was in the no-charge circle. Just poor reffing

Iowa lost the game playing poorly but a few calls go their way and they win playing poorly

Every time there was a momentum changing controversial call in the game, there was 1 ref who made the call. And it went against IA every time.

The charge on Keegan was brutal. Took 2 points off the board and a chance at a 3rd. Then the foul on Kris. Those 2 calls are so blatantly easy to make its hard to brush off as a missed call.

The charge on Keegan was brutal. Took 2 points off the board and a chance at a 3rd. Then the foul on Kris. Those 2 calls are so blatantly easy to make its hard to brush off as a missed call.
Glad some one else said it, I thought immediately gambling and $$$ was at the root of these calls. Iowa was a fashionable pick for betters. I made a $5 bet before the Big tourney to make the final 4 and it was a 65.00 pay out. A lot of money flowed in after they won the tourney. Anyone that doesn’t believe gambling isn’t affecting college sports is living near the de Nile.

Did anyone watch the Illinois game today? Kofi had three guys grabbing his arms on most plays and not much was called.

Did anyone watch the Illinois game today? Kofi had three guys grabbing his arms on most plays and not much was called.
I saw that too. There has been some very inconsistent officiating in this tournament but so far the mantra seems to be let them play.

I saw that too. There has been some very inconsistent officiating in this tournament but so far the mantra seems to be let them play.
He was getting pummeled all night, which made sense because he was shaky at the line.

But they called the one that mattered most (and fouled a Moccasin out of the game) The grab when Kofi was cutting to the bucket was the call of the game.

It was a foul, but could easily have been missed. In fact officials probably miss that call more than half the time. But they got it this time, and without it thats a turnover and Illinois doesn't win. Maybe gets it to OT. Maybe.