So Sergio Blames Tiger for his hooked drive- gamesmanship

uihawk82

Ha, these two dislike each other or at least playing with each other.

Lots of hubris and testosterone flowing when they are paired up.

But I think sergio needs to not blame another player for a hooked drive. This is one of those things you discuss with rules officials or the other player behind closed doors.

It makes sergio look like a baby. Anyone remember a golfer saying something like this? I dont and I have been watching these guys for 60 years.

Today he said he and tiger are probably both happy not being paired up as they dont like playing each other.

I know you get this in most other sports but in most other sports you actually play defense and try to directly affect the other player.

Sergio has and always will be a baby. He's had his butt kicked up and down the course during his career by Tiger and he can't handle it. He needs to keep his mouth shut until he wins a major.

The way it looks right now Tiger is going to be laughing all the way to the bank today.

Sergio has and always will be a baby. He's had his butt kicked up and down the course during his career by Tiger and he can't handle it. He needs to keep his mouth shut until he wins a major.

The way it looks right now Tiger is going to be laughing all the way to the bank today.

Agree, Sergio is a *****. Sergio can shut his pie hole until he wins a tournament of relevance.

Sergio doesnt look sharp today or like he has much swagger.

And as I write this tiger pops one up in the water. they said tiger is 10 for 30 hitting this fairway which goes to show that some sight lines just dont match up for players.

Tiger looks like he is dropping that ball a long ways up the fairway. It looked like his ball crossed the hazard line not far from the tee.

And I'm glad to see it. I got a whole new respect for Sergio now. Tiger's a punk. I hope he chokes it away.
Elin, call me.

Sorry, she called me last week.

Tiger makes big birdie on 16 but I would like to see a new winner and not tiger or sergio.

I would really like to know if tiger rattles his clubs while sergio was swinging

Sorry, she called me last week.

Tiger makes big birdie on 16 but I would like to see a new winner and not tiger or sergio.

I would really like to know if tiger rattles his clubs while sergio was swinging
Yeah she told me.

Sergio hanging with tiger.

And another tee shot in the water. Cripes, Garcia, not enough to just lose? You gotta humiliate yourself in the process? #meltdown

And I'm glad to see it. I got a whole new respect for Sergio now. Tiger's a punk. I hope he chokes it away.
Elin, call me.

Why is Tiger a punk; when has he ever called out players in a press conference?

Tiger is a stubborn guy, but punk is hardly a word I would use for him.

New respect for Sergio? For what? I have never seen a guy live off of a loss in a Major like he has because he "battled" Tiger to the wire. Guess what he lost and has lost every Major from there.

Sergio calls out tournaments and the PGA tour when things don't go his way in tournaments, something that we have been grown accustomed too.

Sergio plays well in the Ryder Cup, but when his individual play matters the most, he crumbles. When he won the Players a few years ago, everyone said oh, this is it that was the win he needed...well, I am still waiting for him to take off.

Tiger Woods is everything Sergio wants to be the good and bad, but in the end he is just a crybaby who has won nothing.

Why is Tiger a punk; when has he ever called out players in a press conference?

Tiger is a stubborn guy, but punk is hardly a word I would use for him.

New respect for Sergio? For what? I have never seen a guy live off of a loss in a Major like he has because he "battled" Tiger to the wire. Guess what he lost and has lost every Major from there.

Sergio calls out tournaments and the PGA tour when things don't go his way in tournaments, something that we have been grown accustomed too.

Sergio plays well in the Ryder Cup, but when his individual play matters the most, he crumbles. When he won the Players a few years ago, everyone said oh, this is it that was the win he needed...well, I am still waiting for him to take off.

Tiger Woods is everything Sergio wants to be the good and bad, but in the end he is just a crybaby who has won nothing.

There will always be Tigers haters and most of them have no idea why. Most of the time it's jealousy.

There will always be Tigers haters and most of them have no idea why. Most of the time it's jealousy.

People can talk all the crap they want about the guy, he made a mess of his personal life, which has become normal for professional athletes today and is now common place.

Tiger has had more of a positive impact on golf than any other player in the last 50 years and it bothers people who are exactly what you said...jealous.