So maybe i'm dumb

iloveyoularrystation

So granted, I'm open to the fact that I'm dumb. Also the boss (Aka my wife) always tell me I never listen and I'm slow to pick up on what she's saying, so maybe that skill is being applied here. And maybe at this point in the season I should have something figured out. Having said all that...…..am I missing why I'm not seeing the HN podcast somewhere? Can somebody link it for me cause I'm a moron? I'm not sure where were supposed to go for that. I see the bigger 10 because its posted on the site, did I miss a meeting? Part of my weekly routine is listening to that. I also missed Robs last week, couldn't find that. Is there some storage locker I'm missing out on? Sorry, I feel like somebodies probably answered this at some point, but I'm just totally missing it I guess. Please help me somebody.

Looks like it's not you my friend. I listen to them on my podcast player app and the bigger ten is posted but not the hn podcast.

Do you listen to the all Hawkeyes one with pat harty on mondays when they have don patterson?

Latest posts