So, let's say Clemson and Bama lose?

hwks1

Could happen.

Iowa, Okla, OSU and Stanford???

Is that a better scenario than

Clemson, Bama, Iowa and Okla? Or does Clem stay in with 1 loss?

Iowa Okla, OSU and Clemson?

Crazy..... hope the Hawks just beat MSU and see where everyone ends up.

Bama will not lose, Clemson could lose to N Carolina, but I wouldn't bet on it. It will be Bama, Clemson, OU and the winner of the Iowa/msu game.

You're talking about two games where Clemson/Alabama will be 7-10 point favorites. I think at this point we are almost certainly looking at Clemson, Alabama, Oklahoma, winner of Iowa/MSU.

Other speculation is fun, but probably not realistic. I don't want to see Alabama or Oklahoma though, I'll say that...

I think NC could beat Clemson which I hope would leave a Oklahoma/Iowa matchup

You better hope Clemson wins then. Oklahoma will shred Iowa. Clemson isn't playing that great right now. They would be the most favorable matchup of the 4 playoff teams.

You better hope Clemson wins then. Oklahoma will shred Iowa. Clemson isn't playing that great right now. They would be the most favorable matchup of the 4 playoff teams.

Based on what evidence would Oklahoma or Alabama shred the Hawks? Honestly, I could see Bama beating Iowa by 10, but OK got beat by Texas and Bama by Miss St. They aren't invincible.

OK got a blowout against a team with 0 defense. It was pathetic. OK's D didn't look great either. Bama has a D, but their O looked pedestrian against a poor Auburn team.

TBH, the best looking team I saw this weekend, and last, was MSU. They can beat you multiple ways, and are very deep. Bama's line is great, on par with Wisconsin's last year. But Melvin Gordon last year was a better back than Henry. Oklahoma's QB is really good, but he's not Connor Cook or that kid from Clemson or Treyvone Boykin (sp?).

The field is open. Wait till the Hawks play in the dome. I don't think anyone is shredding them this year.

Latest posts