So is Weismann dinged up?

iHawk

I missed the 1st quarter, and the few carries he had after that he looked awfully tentative - not his usual self.

I also see some comments in KF's presser that make it seem that he may have an ankle sprain?

Edit: I know Weisman has one N. I hate auto fill!

Oh yeah he is, broken ankle and out for the year. May have to amputate his leg at the knee. It will be a struggle for him to walk and his career in football is probably done. Other than that, he's good.

kate-upton-photo-378295482.jpg

Just kidding. No idea what's wrong with him.

Last edited:
Isn't there supposed to be a pic of Kate Upton in that huge empty space in your post?

I missed what happened to KMM. And also I don't think I saw Alvis play after midway thru the 2nd Q. What happened?

Oh yeah he is, broken ankle and out for the year. May have to amputate his leg at the knee. It will be a struggle for him to walk and his career in football is probably done. Other than that, he's good.

kate-upton-photo-378295482.jpg

Just kidding. No idea what's wrong with him.

My lord...your forgiven. Wow she's wonderful.

Yeah, no kidding. Mel Kiper has Alvis as a late 1st early 2nd round pick. He wouldn't shut up about his end rush skillz.

Huh? I wasn't saying anyone on the squad is a high draft pick. I was saying slobs on a message board shouldn't be calling players "soft" cause they are dinged up or hurt.

Huh? I wasn't saying anyone on the squad is a high draft pick. I was saying slobs on a message board shouldn't be calling players "soft" cause they are dinged up or hurt.

The best way I know from playing to shut anyone up including me is to not go out and get dominated on your home field on homecoming.

The best way I know from playing to shut anyone up including me is to not go out and get dominated on your home field on homecoming.

True. But you inferred that because a few players got hurt, they were soft, that's why I commented. Alvis, Weisman, KMM are not soft. Unless, of course, you would say that to any of them to their face.

But I agree, we were outplayed and out coached today...and it sucks.

True. But you inferred that because a few players got hurt, they were soft, that's why I commented. Alvis, Weisman, KMM are not soft. Unless, of course, you would say that to any of them to their face.

I will admit that soft was a really bad word especially for those three but my greater feeling is we looked totally un-prepared for the type of physicality that MSU brought which was very similar in some respects to PSU last year. This is becoming more and more common as seasons go by. There was a time when this program was the punisher not the punished and that is what my comment of SOFT really pertained to.

I never want to see injuries on either side but you used to see the number of dinged up players on the other team that we saw today on our side. Yes injuries can happen anytime and do but their is a tendency when getting dominated to get hurt because your guys are the guys getting hit, pushed, driven, bent backwards, etc.

come on man-nobody says anything to ones face here in internet land-that's against the rules

Latest posts