So is Kevin Johns the guy?

So we are going from hiring a OC that had o line experience to hiring an OC with actual coordinator experience at Northwestern, Illinois, Western Michigan, Texas Tech, Memphis and Duke.

Like what in F where you actually thinking Kirk? Dude about lost his job due to one of the worst hires in history... Needs slapped across the face.

So we are going from hiring a OC that had o line experience to hiring an OC with actual coordinator experience at Northwestern, Illinois, Western Michigan, Texas Tech, Memphis and Duke.

Like what in F where you actually thinking Kirk? Dude about lost his job due to one of the worst hires in history... Needs slapped across the face.
... And a QB background. Badly needed at this point.

Yeah I heard this rumor about five days ago. Agree with all the comments made here. Got wise comments going on here………… better notify the moderator.

It went from Ft. Knox level security to meetings in the open, in a highly visible place amenable to photography.

That really does say a lot, I think.

Lot's of questions? 1. Is it John's 2. Did John's turn it down 3. Is Kirk looking at someone else or more interviews 4. Is It John's & they are waiting to hire a WR coach & announce all at once 5. ETC.

FWIW on another site a guy who's information has been pretty solid (I know...I said FWIW) says that KFz is having second thoughts about Johns because he may want more control than KFz is willing to give up. Wouldn't surprise me if it's true.

FWIW on another site a guy who's information has been pretty solid (I know...I said FWIW) says that KFz is having second thoughts about Johns because he may want more control than KFz is willing to give up. Wouldn't surprise me if it's true.
That’s easy speculation

Latest posts