So if we go 0'fer the rest of the season....

But is a win against Wiscy seriously supposed to be that defining moment when all doubt in Fran miraculously disappears? We can be happy about the win, but that doesn't suddenly right the ship.

But is a win against Wiscy seriously supposed to be that defining moment when all doubt in Fran miraculously disappears? We can be happy about the win, but that doesn't suddenly right the ship.

i'm seriously still trying to find someone saying that.

Doesn't matter what you think.

What's going to happen, and what you think is going to happen are NEVER going to be the same in this situation so prob just get the eff over it and scream at the sun like most of the football fans.

What's going to happen, and what you think is going to happen are NEVER going to be the same in this situation so prob just get the eff over it and scream at the sun like most of the football fans.

So I missed your initial point!!! My apologies for not agreeing with you.

i'm seriously still trying to find someone saying that.

Sorry wasn't posting that toward you and no one's come out and said it, but as I've said before I just want consistency. Whether that's with Fran or someone else. I just want this program winning again and although it was a nice win that's the effort I want to see game in and game out on a consistent basis.

Sorry wasn't posting that toward you and no one's come out and said it, but as I've said before I just want consistency. Whether that's with Fran or someone else. I just want this program winning again and although it was a nice win that's the effort I want to see game in and game out on a consistent basis.
1000% - and I want that too. I wasn't calling ya out and I knew you weren't directing it at me. I was just curious if that was something being thrown out today that i was missing besides a few sarcastic posts

This idea that because MY INDIVIDUAL opinion won't result in IMMEDIATE changes I should just not bother is stupid and is not the idea of a "good fan". You think fan opinion had nothing to do with Lick being fired? It must be nice to never have a dissenting opinion.

Last edited:
Do you think their fans were predicting they would be one of the best teams in the country in a couple years?
No, I'm pointing out how retarded the argument is that so and so had a terrible season and now they're good because there IS no guarantee it will get better obviously.

No, I'm pointing out how retarded the argument is that so and so had a terrible season and now they're good because there IS no guarantee it will get better obviously.

Normally those are rebuttals to people saying there is no way we can do better. When someone says "it's year 8. If Fran could get us there, he already would have". The natural rebuttal is to point out others that have had success after year 8.

Normally those are rebuttals to people saying there is no way we can do better. When someone says "it's year 8. If Fran could get us there, he already would have". The natural rebuttal is to point out others that have had success after year 8.
I’m convinced Barta is a middle of the pack AD. Middle of the pack gets you 75% football tickets sold for the year, it gets you reasonable donations, and it gets you the approval of casual fans. Barta is a bean counter, not a leader.

Latest posts