So how much trouble are we talking?

My opinion: Miller fired and banned from coaching, player banned from college basketball, school banned for 3 years. School sues Miller for lost revenue and tarnished reputation, effectively making Miller broke. .Make player example for future players. I'm sure the player didn't declare the 100,000 as earned income which would be tax evasion. School would monitor coaches better. NCAA should do away with one and done rule. Pay players a small stipend in addition free education. Let the player go directly to pros or overseas ouut of high school if he wants paid more. It should be level playing field for all, not who pays the best. Another question, why did Arizona offer 100K? Who were the other bidders?

Almost to an epic Hillary level of lying....
LMAO on this quote. Poor defense to earlier quote. Equivalent to if my son does something wrong and he said the other kids were doing it. I should say well that it is ok. Always combat somebody by saying everybody else is doing it. Nice ethics you have!

LMAO on this quote. Poor defense to earlier quote. Equivalent to if my son does something wrong and he said the other kids were doing it. I should say well that it is ok. Always combat somebody by saying everybody else is doing it. Nice ethics you have!

You did it when the big O took over for W3.

But what if the other kids were doing it and then said your son did it so the cops would look at him instead of them? Oh, and the other kids were the cops’ kids but your son said he didn’t do it, they did. Who’s Going to be believed — your kid or the cops and the cops’ kids.

My opinion: Miller fired and banned from coaching, player banned from college basketball, school banned for 3 years. School sues Miller for lost revenue and tarnished reputation, effectively making Miller broke. .Make player example for future players. I'm sure the player didn't declare the 100,000 as earned income which would be tax evasion. School would monitor coaches better. NCAA should do away with one and done rule. Pay players a small stipend in addition free education. Let the player go directly to pros or overseas ouut of high school if he wants paid more. It should be level playing field for all, not who pays the best. Another question, why did Arizona offer 100K? Who were the other bidders?
There'd be an equal counter suit form Miller to the school claiming that they knew about it and were plenty ok with it if that happened. He can claim his contract is evidence of that. Who the hell gets a clause in their deal where they still get 10 mill paid to them if they are fired with cause? Before this I'd never heard of such a deal

Latest posts