So are we excited about basketball?

Back to the OP. Yeah I'm pretty excited. We should once again be a pretty darn deep team. And there's probably a dozen or so possibilities of different lineups we could realistically have out there. How fast Fran can figure out what works and how he wants to juggle them all will be interesting. If JBo is a full go having him and JW and Garza should make us a pretty formidable team alone. Nunge should be pretty good and hopefully Kreiner if he's improved will be huge. He had more then a few moments last yr. I like that we provide challenges for the other teams to try and matchup with us. We can play man zone and press on D with different looks. Fran has a lot of clubs in his bag we'll see which ones he uses. But it's also about how the players swing them.
Sooo. Any chance ya'll will give me a mulligan? Man that game was brutal. Talk about exploiting what our weakness is. I don't see any fixing that on the fly. We have one player that can be described as fast and quick with Joe T (Who I hope we see a lot more of because why not?) The rest just physically aren't able/capable. Unless they hopefully prove me wrong

I’m excited about this coming season. I’m most interested to see Toussaint, Frederick, and the return of Nunge. If those guys can play near the level I expect, I think we can sniff the tournament.
@InGoodCo

Here is a post of me talking about my excitement for the season and saying Iowa can sniff the dance. Looking at my posts I don’t think I predicted dance but I wasn’t super down on this squad either. There were a lot of unknowns coming into the year that’s for certain. We definitely would have danced at full strength so in that sense I was wrong since I didn’t predict it I guess.

@InGoodCo

Here is a post of me talking about my excitement for the season and saying Iowa can sniff the dance. Looking at my posts I don’t think I predicted dance but I wasn’t super down on this squad either. There were a lot of unknowns coming into the year that’s for certain. We definitely would have danced at full strength so in that sense I was wrong since I didn’t predict it I guess.
You certainly weren’t predicting a 10-3 non con and top 25 ranking, can we both agree on that? Can we both agree you weren’t selling that last year either? Sometimes I might not be construing just how wrong you were

Latest posts