Slightly OT - what is everyone doing for the 4th of July

Well my wife has had so many boyfriends, menfriends since we have been married I cannot keep count. But that doesnt bother me because she always says I am the best and the only one that takes her to full or any type of orgasm. But I get it that you cannot justify to yourself what you said about 1/2 the citizens not standing for the anthem and you feel very small for what you said but your modus operandi is to try and attack the messenger.

I said nothing about the anthem. Good thing that your wife says you're the best. Sounds like a keeper. God bless.

My point wasnt political but I thought his first sentence either was political or if sarcasm it was still veiled attack toward what he called one half of the citizens. My point was "why" even start a neutral thread on a good subject with that shtick?? Really, it was funny??? Oh well

I actually thought it was hilarious and a good way to start a thread. Everyone's been butt hurt about something or other that someone said lately and its gotten to the point that its time to just drop our guard and laugh it off. I think we tend to forget that we've all been assholes toward each other at one time or another on here and we've always, for the most part just let it go and run its course. There's nothing going on in sports and were all grasping for content on here so we venture out into unfamiliar territory and we forget that at the end of the day its nothing more than a message board and a way to pass the time.

I appreciate everyone hear and their point of view. Whether I agree with it or not, its an opinion just like my own and honestly I look forward to the debates and the different points of view to get me through the days. We're all in this together so lets all try not to be so thin skinned and not take everything so personal.

I actually thought it was hilarious and a good way to start a thread. Everyone's been butt hurt about something or other that someone said lately and its gotten to the point that its time to just drop our guard and laugh it off. I think we tend to forget that we've all been assholes toward each other at one time or another on here and we've always, for the most part just let it go and run its course. There's nothing going on in sports and were all grasping for content on here so we venture out into unfamiliar territory and we forget that at the end of the day its nothing more than a message board and a way to pass the time.

I appreciate everyone hear and their point of view. Whether I agree with it or not, its an opinion just like my own and honestly I look forward to the debates and the different points of view to get me through the days. We're all in this together so lets all try not to be so thin skinned and not take everything so personal.

Well OK4P wasnt clear about kidding, humor/joking/sarcasm or he was being truthful with that first sentence, which yes did not mention the anthem but rather supporting the 4th. To me it didnt read like kidding, humor/joking/sarcasm which is the problem for the author if they use those ways of communicating.

But sure let's just let everyone say whatever they want to.

My main point I stated was that it was political/social either seriously or as a joke and you cannot deny that. So dont say it unless it has some hawk sports connection. I have been trying and I think been pretty successful in not doing the political stuff. All of this current activity by the players and the reactions are social in connection to the hawks.

Thank you. The beauty of such a statement is it can hold the test of time, no matter your political view. It doesn't matter whether you're a Fox News correspondent who is despondent the day after ObamaCare was passed and talking about the heinous gloom on the horizon or some fake news peddler from the Failing New York Times attempting to get a crowd to take a "Taliban Solution" to Mount Rushmore, it works.

My favorite Johnny Cash song happens to be Ragged Old Flag, which I believe is an absolutely timeless masterpiece of a patriotic song that will always hold true. Everyone can relate to it, and if it doesn't resonate with you today, just give it time and it will later. A great work of art.

Us old-timers are having apple pie and ice cream on the front lawn on the evening of the third. On the 4th I can sit on the balcony and watch all the private fireworks displays over Ankeny's north sky.

Golf and trying to score some pussy. It's been a long time, just sayin. Separation and divorce will do that to you. If ya know anybody, put in a good word. ;)

Reactions: trj
Golf and trying to score some pussy. It's been a long time, just sayin. Separation and divorce will do that to you. If ya know anybody, put in a good word. ;)
Scoring some pussy is what got you into that divorce mess.

And the no strings ones that you’re going after now are a thousand times more psycho than the one you’re divorcing.

Find a high-adrenaline hobby instead.

Scoring some pussy is what got you into that divorce mess.

And the no strings ones that you’re going after now are a thousand times more psycho than the one you’re divorcing.

Find a high-adrenaline hobby instead.

Classic video. I remember when that got banned from Reddit. Must have been a little close to the target. I think they have since relented.

He does a great job of explaining the gathering of data points and how women will move around on the chart, but he is missing one key element, which is The Wall. The Wall is best defined by the official TRP glossary as:
  • The Wall - The point in a woman's life where her ego and self-assessed view of her sexual market value exceed her actual sexual market value; the beginning of the decline. Usually occurs as a wake-up shock to women when they realize that their power over men was temporary and that their looks are fading. This usually results with first denial and then a sudden change in priority towards looking for a husband. Even after hitting the wall, many women will squander a few more precious years testing her SMV with alphas to double-check, hoping her perceived decline was a fluke, this will make her even more bitter when she finally has to settle for a worse-beta than she could've gotten before because of squandering her youth.
Basically, the way I see it is if you have a gal in her late 30's or older who was once an 8+ and she had every dude in the world hitting on her and bending over backwards to coddle her and meet her every need, her insanity level will actually rise as she gets older and male attention fades. I've seen it happen to a few buddies. They marry some alpha widow who was really hot when she was in her teens and twenties and it is just a fucking disaster. She'll never be happy. The crazy scale creeps up every year. I just want our divorcee to understand this. You're better off going for the moderate looking gal who might have some extra weight on the ankles who wasn't the belle of the ball back in high school or college. Unless of course he's just looking for a one night thing, then go with whatever and pray you can cut bait before the next morning.

Big breakfast
Make some noise with neighbors on my gun range.
Big steak and Cabernet for dinner.
Bummer, no fireworks due to covid.

Green Egg? Excellent choice. I put mine on at 285 for 2.5 hours, then put foil on for another 2 hours. Take them out and put BBQ sauce on for another 20 minutes or so. They will fall off the bones and are really good. I would find a good BBQ sauce, it is worth it. I use Lillie's Smoky BBQ sauce, they have it at Hy-Vee.

Classic video. I remember when that got banned from Reddit. Must have been a little close to the target. I think they have since relented.

He does a great job of explaining the gathering of data points and how women will move around on the chart, but he is missing one key element, which is The Wall. The Wall is best defined by the official TRP glossary as:
  • The Wall - The point in a woman's life where her ego and self-assessed view of her sexual market value exceed her actual sexual market value; the beginning of the decline. Usually occurs as a wake-up shock to women when they realize that their power over men was temporary and that their looks are fading. This usually results with first denial and then a sudden change in priority towards looking for a husband. Even after hitting the wall, many women will squander a few more precious years testing her SMV with alphas to double-check, hoping her perceived decline was a fluke, this will make her even more bitter when she finally has to settle for a worse-beta than she could've gotten before because of squandering her youth.
Basically, the way I see it is if you have a gal in her late 30's or older who was once an 8+ and she had every dude in the world hitting on her and bending over backwards to coddle her and meet her every need, her insanity level will actually rise as she gets older and male attention fades. I've seen it happen to a few buddies. They marry some alpha widow who was really hot when she was in her teens and twenties and it is just a fucking disaster. She'll never be happy. The crazy scale creeps up every year. I just want our divorcee to understand this. You're better off going for the moderate looking gal who might have some extra weight on the ankles who wasn't the belle of the ball back in high school or college. Unless of course he's just looking for a one night thing, then go with whatever and pray you can cut bait before the next morning.

What's great about getting older is the appreciation for unanswered prayers. Some of the best looking ones from back in your highschool years and late teens early twenties are nothing you would want to touch now. Actually the ones who were more homely got better looking if you ask me.

Playing golf tomorrow and Sunday. Smoking something from a pig Saturday and trying real hard to not catch the plague down here in AZ!

Drinking heavily. Might head across the river in the Quad Cities and do some gravity bong hits.
Would love to join you. But I think I might be in a gray area with respect to your beer-sharing line of demarcation spelled out earlier in the week. ;)

My wife’s dad is letting us and her sister’s family take his boat and jet skis to Rathbun.

Going to be in and around Des Moines this weekend, might go up around Saylorville area. Any good places on the water for a beverage? Maybe music? thanks, have a great weekend.

Latest posts