Slightly OT - what is everyone doing for the 4th of July

What are you shooting? How are ammo supplies near you?
Shooting 9mm and .380 backup. 30-30 and .270 for hunting season.
Neighbor with .40 pistol and assault rifle. We generally get ammo online as supplies are up and down everywhere, so we use ammoseek.com to find best sources and prices.

What's great about getting older is the appreciation for unanswered prayers. Some of the best looking ones from back in your highschool years and late teens early twenties are nothing you would want to touch now. Actually the ones who were more homely got better looking if you ask me.
Helluva Garth song on this issue.

Was anyone at Bobbers on Lake MacBride for the fourth?

Yours truly was there for some pulled pork, a few games of Cornhole, and some adult refreshments. We stayed for the (numerous) fireworks displays then spent the night at my daughter's in Marion.

By the way, I had a designated driver as my wife was on painkillers for recent hernia surgery. And by the way, my daughter said yes. See my earlier post in this thread.

Found some shade and played all kinds of yard games with the kids. Grilled a couple times. Each day.

Shot off a buttload of fireworks. As did neighbors for blocks. Neighbor 3-4 blocks away looked like a small town’s display of fireworks. The town does volunteer fundraising for fireworks. Far below the goal set. Now I know why.

Was anyone at Bobbers on Lake MacBride for the fourth?

Yours truly was there for some pulled pork, a few games of Cornhole, and some adult refreshments. We stayed for the (numerous) fireworks displays then spent the night at my daughter's in Marion.

By the way, I had a designated driver as my wife was on painkillers for recent hernia surgery. And by the way, my daughter said yes. See my earlier post in this thread.
Bro it's on Coralville lake, lake MacBride is about half a mile to the east! I didn't go in but I went by it on the way up and the way back. Miss going there - used to go several times per year, but no way in hell I was going to this time.

Latest posts