Skycam view of the Arizona @ Oregon game on Watch ESPN....

Ok then...still don't see any logical way you can come with that. But hey, we all have an opinion.

Who do you disagree with? Those teams are all ranked in the top 6, Oregon just lost. I don't think Florida St is worthy of the number one ranking which was just based on last year.

Who do you disagree with? Those teams are all ranked in the top 6, Oregon just lost. I don't think Florida St is worthy of the number one ranking which was just based on last year.

There might be only one team in the country more lucky than A&M to be undefeated after last weekend and that is Auburn. Neither is a top four team. A bad Arkansas team had A&M beat and gave it away. Kansas State outplayed Auburn but kicked field goals like the Hawks vs Ball State.

Being ranked in the top 10 at this point in the season means nothing, rankings are loaded with teams that espn props up and doesn't make any of those teams any more deserving than other unbeaten teams at this point.

If the playoff started tomorrow I would take OU, Alabama, Auburn and Texas A&M.

I'd go OU, Alabama, UCLA and Florida State. 4 teams from 4 different conferences and all undefeated. No way I'm taking 3 SEC teams. I'm still picking OU to win it all.

There might be only one team in the country more lucky than A&M to be undefeated after last weekend and that is Auburn. Neither is a top four team. A bad Arkansas team had A&M beat and gave it away. Kansas State outplayed Auburn but kicked field goals like the Hawks vs Ball State.

Being ranked in the top 10 at this point in the season means nothing, rankings are loaded with teams that espn props up and doesn't make any of those teams any more deserving than other unbeaten teams at this point.

Arkansas isn't bad. They are the worst team in the SEC West but they would be the best team in the B10. They've lost two games to top six teams, both on the road. They rolled a mid level B12 team by three touchdowns on the road and crushed a solid NIU team that has dominated B10 teams over the last few years. Auburn's "bad win" over a ranked KSU team on the road is one of the ten best wins of anyone this season. There's the SEC West and then there's everyone else.

I'd go OU, Alabama, UCLA and Florida State. 4 teams from 4 different conferences and all undefeated. No way I'm taking 3 SEC teams. I'm still picking OU to win it all.

We talking the UCLA team that could only score one offensive touchdown against Virginia? The UCLA team who almost lost at home to ******* Memphis? The UCLA team that could only beat Texas by three points? Because if it's that team, I'll take another SEC team in their place. Florida St, eh, you can have them in since they won last year and I'm fine with giving them the benefit of the doubt until they lose but they would just be a middle of the road team in the SEC West.

Teams more lucky to be undefeated than A&M and Auburn:

Arizona - needed a ******* Hail Mary to meet a bad Cal team
Florida St - needed a Clemson fumble late deep in FSU territory to win at home
Nebraska - needed a last second touchdown to meet Mc ******* Neese St at home
UCLA - barely beat Memphis, needed a fourth quarter comeback to beat a Texas team that BYU beat by 34
Georgia Tech - needed a last minute touchdown to rally and beat Georgia Southern at home

We talking the UCLA team that could only score one offensive touchdown against Virginia? The UCLA team who almost lost at home to ******* Memphis? The UCLA team that could only beat Texas by three points? Because if it's that team, I'll take another SEC team in their place. Florida St, eh, you can have them in since they won last year and I'm fine with giving them the benefit of the doubt until they lose but they would just be a middle of the road team in the SEC West.

No way they're taking 3 SEC West teams when they've only played one out of conference ranked team and that team, KSU, has ONE 4 star recruit on the whole team. UCLA is ranked 6th in strength of schedule. They are undefeated and they've only had 1 home game so far.

No way they're taking 3 SEC West teams when they've only played one out of conference ranked team and that team, KSU, has ONE 4 star recruit on the whole team. UCLA is ranked 6th in strength of schedule. They are undefeated and they've only had 1 home game so far.

Was that the home game where the only beat Memphis by 7? Ole Miss played Memphis at home last week and beat them by 21. How many ranked out of conference opponents has UCLA played?

I know this will earn me ridicule and disdain, but it would be nice to have a Big Ten team in the Final Four. If the despised Huskers win at MSU and go undefeated the rest of the season, would anybody be pleased to see them in the battle for the national championship.....

The odds are against them going undefeated, MSU is the game of the week in my opinion, and they are Nasty. Could be some Big Red injuries after that game and they still have to play Wisconsin at Nebraska and the Hawks at home, neither guaranteed wins. If Abdullah, Gregory and/or Armstrong go down, they will be hurting....

Rather see any B1G team in there than Alabama and Auburn, let's throw UCLA in there also for good measure.....

Merely idle speculation, nothing more.....

:cool:

I know this will earn me ridicule and disdain, but it would be nice to have a Big Ten team in the Final Four. If the despised Huskers win at MSU and go undefeated the rest of the season, would anybody be pleased to see them in the battle for the national championship.....

The odds are against them going undefeated, MSU is the game of the week in my opinion, and they are Nasty. Could be some Big Red injuries after that game and they still have to play Wisconsin at Nebraska and the Hawks at home, neither guaranteed wins. If Abdullah, Gregory and/or Armstrong go down, they will be hurting....

Rather see any B1G team in there than Alabama and Auburn, let's throw UCLA in there also for good measure.....

Merely idle speculation, nothing more.....

:cool:

I don't know Jack. I have a tough time rooting for Nebraska under any circumstances. On the other hand, I don't really want to see the SEC get multiple teams in the playoff (which they probably will). I still think MSU has a chance if they go undefeated the rest of the way.

Latest posts