Simulation of the 2016-2017 Hawkeyes season!

VTHawk

There is a guy on youtube doing simulations for some teams for the upcoming college football season with the video game "NCAA 14" with updated 2016-2017 rosters. Pretty cool stuff. Check it out.

Thanks to "Sports Gaming 1" from youtube for this video.

This simulation was pretty accurate as far as the results go. They give Iowa's D the respect it deserves.

They had Drake Kulick scoring a TD against Nebraska. Could that be a sign of things to come? He seems to be a good short yard runner, might they use him more in those situations?

Interesting because, if it was an Iowa Fan Boy, Iowa would have won each game 57 - 3. This was a guy from out of state, likely in the south based on his drawl.

I am beginning to think these simulations rely too much on previous year's result.

I saw another simulation on the BigTen scout page where Iowa went 12-0, and then lost to a 1-loss Mich St team in the CCG.

That's exactly the simulated outcome my electric football game came to last weekend after facing the entire schedule............how ironic. Bring on the vibration!

ddssf.jpg

P.S. This is the new zone blocking scheme that led to success.

I know this stuff is fun for gamers, but am I the only one who thinks this is completely retarded? No offense. Go Hawks.

This simulation was pretty accurate as far as the results go. They give Iowa's D the respect it deserves.

They had Drake Kulick scoring a TD against Nebraska. Could that be a sign of things to come? He seems to be a good short yard runner, might they use him more in those situations?
That's really weird, because if you look at my season game by game prediction from a couple months ago, I had Kulick catching a TD pass....Did they 'steal' from me??? If you care about these video games and/or play 'fantasy football', you are a very sorry human being and need to get a life and get involved in your community.........

That's really weird, because if you look at my season game by game prediction from a couple months ago, I had Kulick catching a TD pass....Did they 'steal' from me??? If you care about these video games and/or play 'fantasy football', you are a very sorry human being and need to get a life and get involved in your community.........

Are you serious?

Video games are like a hobby. Or an indoor activity. They are fun. Its not meant to be that serious. I thought the simulation of the Hawkeyes season does nothing more then to pump you up even more for the season. We are 4 days away! Lets Go Hawks!

LOL. WOW. Sounds like somebody is channeling their grandpa. We need to get back to the good old days when everybody worked on the farm 12 hours a day 7 days a week, and men were men. Or channeling your dad. Go get married early and have lots of kids and never have any free time because you are either working or watching the kids.

Look people can do whatever they want with their free time and as long as they are not breaking the law, it's all good. As for supporting his community, he is supporting his community, the millions of people that each week watch or attend college football games and read college football message boards.

Oh geeeeeeawd, not this again.

So what is the consensus for those of us that play fantasy football in leagues made up of said people within the community we are involved in?