Simone Biles is NOT MEDICATED

This article sums up what I am so weak at stating. This is where I am coming from.

This is what I said and what I mean. You are a terrible human.

This is why you are a terrible human. I'll share it but it won't change you which is sad.

Mo, read this. Note the last of the report.

From another article on PTSD.
people described their feelings of PTSD as having smells, looks, vibes, dreams, or how someone treats you as a trigger from the experience you wish you could forget. It feels like you are constantly on alert the way you feel when you watch a scary movie but you feel that way everyday. Someone also described PTSD as putting items like dissociative episodes, panic attacks, flashbacks, unwelcomed thoughts, anxiety, and depression in a closet until there is no moreroom. Once the closet is full, all of the items burst out and you do not know what to do with all of your cluttering items all around you.

Put another way. PTSD from childhood abuse feels like being on the 101st floor of the WTC with a raging fire at your back and 100 floors below you.

I do not discount her mental health. Never have. As you all have stated that there is trauma, dont you think she was feeling off for quite awhile? Why put yourself through the stress to quit on your team during a championship? As I said before, retire. Let the girl who missed the team by one person go to the games.

Its not about who she is as to what she did.

I do not discount her mental health. Never have. As you all have stated that there is trauma, dont you think she was feeling off for quite awhile? Why put yourself through the stress to quit on your team during a championship? As I said before, retire. Let the girl who missed the team by one person go to the games.

Its not about who she is as to what she did.
Again stop being terrible. Because adrenalin is a "fix" for it just like a drug. You do it till you can't. She's high risk on her performances. Creates a high. Totally makes sense. As you get older and properly process it steam rolls you. You don't chose when it steam roles you. Look up the meaning of "triggers" and "flashback" if you care to really know or if you just want to be pround of 4 10 girls getting the star-spangled banner played.

This article sums up what I am so weak at stating. This is where I am coming from.
Many Physcoracts have said what simone biles did was the strongest thing anyone could have ever done. She knew when to get out before she did more harm even though she is the face of USA olympics. Ill bet the farm you dont know a single person that has had mental issues.

So what if Biles up and quit? Gave Suni a great chance to shine.....the only ray of sunshine the state of MN has had in years.

I knew there had to be something else. And it turns out she couldnt use her meds. No wonder she couldnt focus.

Im sorry about my emotional 1st post. And feel sorry for her and am bummed she couldnt compete.

Latest posts