Signing Day Thread

WR/DB Trev Hadachek of Union (LaPorte City) will be choosing between Iowa and Iowa State at a 3:15 press conference. He currently has preferred walk-on opportunities from both schools. ISU lost the race on a couple of potential signees today, including a WR, so Hadachek might be in line for a late scholarship offer from the Cyclones.

WR/DB Trev Hadachek of Union (LaPorte City) will be choosing between Iowa and Iowa at a 3:15 press conference. He currently has preferred walk-on opportunities from both schools. ISU lost the race on a couple of potential signees today, including a WR, so Hadachek might be in line for a late scholarship offer from the Cyclones.

I like our chances

Hawks have any chance on this Veii guy? My guess would be better than Maryland but he could be Nebby bound.

All 20 have now sent in their LOIs with Anjeus Jones being last. Barring in late surprises, it looks like the only question mark now is Veii. I expect that Iowa will not land his signature.

Edit: Totally forgot Wadley. He is expected to sign this afternoon.

Last edited:
Watching the press conference for Jacquille Veii right now. Should find out soon where he's headed. Somewhat sure he won't be going to Iowa.

[video=youtube;GkxU4HLKelo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkxU4HLKelo[/video]

That dude looks good. His QB is more accurate than JVB. Of course playing against Iowa HS teams makes one look spectacular. Put that kid in the Cy Fair or Northshore ISD down here in Houston and he may not look as good. Good hands and speed though.

Latest posts