Sickening comments by Clayborn.

When you win, no matter how, all this "no emotional leaders" thing doesn't show up. WAY to much of this talk. Clayborn is a 20 year old kid who looking for an answer, just like us. One little comment and the world catches on fire... anyone who thinks this kid, yes, kid, didn't want to win this any every other game, are the same people who make me wonder why I come on this site. He may have given up a little, search your soul, haven't a lot of folks on this board done the same over the last few weeks...and don't give me the "yeah, but he's getting a scholarship" crap, he's also heartbroken, more than any of us.

What that really means is Ferentz has lost the team with his approach.

No one has any fun, and he won't adjust, essentially all losses being the exact same.

I was at the game yesterday, freezing my toes off and I have to say that I agree with the sentiment Clayborn presents in the OP. Watching the team, you could tell they just weren't fired up to play, let alone win. Minnesota was.

We have been just flat since that MSU win, which is pathetic considering the competition we faced with at least Indiana and Minnesota. Hell, we were a dropped pass away from losing to the Hoosiers, and finishing the season on a 4 game losing streak and ending the regular season at 6-6.

There has been no fire from anybody on this team in the final weeks, and that's just sad. Not having depth at LB, RB or CB is one thing. Having a veteran DL, veteran WR corp, and a veteran QB just apparently fall apart is something else...

Matt Roth, Bob Sanders, Pat Angerer, etc. would have never quit. I've been a huge AC supporter all year even though he's been down but I think he showed his and this teams true colors in one sentence.

Latest posts