SI has Iowa at #52

Clowntownfanatics tell us that Fran sucks, Jordan Bohannon and Baer wouldn’t earn 1 minute of playing time for the Clones and Garza = Woodbury (and they don’t mean in a good way). Oh, and Derpth of course.

I would put the over/under on "Fire Fran/Fran sucks" threads on this site during the season at 6.

2 spots behind Iowa State and 9th in the Big Ten It appears most outside of this Board are not overly impressed with us. 8th or 9th (where most have us) will certainly not get us in the tournament especially with such a weak non conference schedule. We likely wont face a top 25 team unless Clones or Tech gets in.
I think we have a lot of "good" players My concern is will we be good enough defensively? We are not the most athletic team. In addition we dont have a go to guy. The kind of player that you can clear out and let him take over. Maybe Moss?
Still looking forward to this year. We are headed in the right direction

We will be scoring by committee and we have a large committee. Our defense will be what it typically is and we will score 75-ish per game. Not many teams in the B1G can do that.