SI Cover

ICHawk24

http://www.si.com/college-football/2015/11/24/iowa-hawkeyes-sports-illustrated-cover

Tight end George Kittle and the 11–0 Iowa Hawkeyes are featured on this week’s regional cover of Sports Illustrated.

In first place in the Big Ten West with just one more game to play — against Nebraska on Friday — the Hawkeyes are possibly the most surprising undefeated college football team of the season after finishing 4–4 in conference in 2014.

In this week’s issue, SI’s Albert Chen takes a look at the college football programs that, while in the national championship calculus, are generally not take seriously as title considers, specifically Iowa, Florida and Michigan State, each of whom holds their playoff fates in their own hands.

The following locations will receive the Iowa cover: Missouri, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota.

http://www.si.com/college-football/2015/11/24/iowa-hawkeyes-sports-illustrated-cover

Tight end George Kittle and the 11–0 Iowa Hawkeyes are featured on this week’s regional cover of Sports Illustrated.

In first place in the Big Ten West with just one more game to play — against Nebraska on Friday — the Hawkeyes are possibly the most surprising undefeated college football team of the season after finishing 4–4 in conference in 2014.

In this week’s issue, SI’s Albert Chen takes a look at the college football programs that, while in the national championship calculus, are generally not take seriously as title considers, specifically Iowa, Florida and Michigan State, each of whom holds their playoff fates in their own hands.

The following locations will receive the Iowa cover: Missouri, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota.

Pretty cool cover for a recruit to see

11046_172527106366_14553116366_3350302_1911780_n.jpg

Why do they curse us like this!?!

Love it!!! I will purchase a print of this to go along with the cover from 2009 season. Go Hawks!

This team, this year, nothing applies from the past. A perfect season full of firsts and broken curses. Rock on Hawkeyes!

I have it on good authority ** that this is another desperate attempt by ESECPN to undermine and discredit the Hawk's college football playoff run.

** superstition fueled by paranoia and personal angst

If this were a year when Iowa was expected to do well, I may slightly believe this jinx nonsense.

But this year nothing is normal. I will view this SI cover as just the opposite happening.

Iowa could run the table people!

Aww, it's just a regional thing anyway. The national coverage is what counts as a jinx. Yes, I know we lost last time we were on the regional cover, but that was then. This is different...somehow...I hope.

Latest posts