Shocker, Huskers in trouble already

thumb.aspx
Oooh, damn. That hurts, but hey gotta root for the red birds, not the Brewers

You guys are all crazy. Nebbie will win the west with their great QB at the helm. Best player in the BT! The D will return to the blackshirt era...they are almost there! And, this is the year Michigan overtakes OSU, now that they have implemented the spread offense. I am sticking with what I heard on BTN, ESPN, and a bunch of other experts. You guys need to do your research and get with the program.

I spent some time lurking on the corn forum today. No point in commenting, just not worth it to me. Seems like they are fragmented into a couple camps. The realists, who are minimal, but realize this is gonna take a while, if ever. And the dreamers, who still think the west is in play with a little luck. And in a year or two lookout world! Here comes ‘Braska!

The 60 minute replay is on BTN at 8:00 CT if anyone missed the carnage last night. I'm going to pop some corn and watch the train wreck again.
I wonder if Nebby fans think they can at least be respectable the second time around???

I can remember when the fuskers got into the B1G. They were going to be B1G TEN Champs NO PROBLEM! Bring on the best you have! Lol Now they are bitching because they have to play the best! Hahahaha Whining that Iowa doesn't play OSU every year. At least the last time we played OSU we smoked them!!! I have a question for anybody that can answer it. Just how many years do you have to suck before you aren't a so called blue blood. I was under the understanding a blue blood was supposed to be good more often than not. Between the fuskers and Michigan I'm kind of thinking hasn't the clock about ticked down to ZERO!

BTN Final Drive and their "final thought" segment needs to be renamed. It should be "Give me 5 minutes on OSU, 4 on Nebraska, 3 on Michigan, 2 on PSU, MSU and Wiscy, 1 on everyone else except Iowa, and give me 30 seconds on Iowa. And 25 of those 30 seconds must be about Kirk Ferentz being the dean of B1G coaches".

Black shirts are going to have a long night.

I’m so freaking sick of the “black shirts” talk. When they suck NO BLACK SHIRTS.

One of the many insanely irritating things about Nebraska fans is how they brag and peacock about their stupid things even when they suck. I promise no other fan base would go on TV, Twitter etc and crow about their fake sellout streak, huge spring game attendance, the black shirts or whatever when they are likely going 6-6 this year.

Little Debby one day may be good again and contend for championships, at least in the West. But their fan base is delusional to think they ever return as an “elite” program.

The silk is off the ear as far as Nebraska football. The days of dominating in an inferior conference are over. They left for the B1G where there will always be three or four teams ahead of them. They’ve gone through a succession of coaches not named Osborne and his questionable recruiting, and frankly now are just another P5 program in a Midwestern state without a deep pool of high school talent. They’ve got to compete for 3- and 4-star talent like everyone else. It’s gonna be the rare 5-star that finds his way to Lncoln. Frosty’s good but he’s not that good.

The Big Red glory days are long gone. They ain’t coming back.

Latest posts