"Shirts and Skins"

WOW!

I want to know who thought it was a good idea to get BJ all oiled up. How did that conversation go?
Producer: "You know what would put this video into orbit? If you oiled up, put on a towel and continued rapping, you know to grab more lady viewers."
BJ: "Let's do it."

That was painful to watch.

Having attended elementary through high school during the 80's all I can say is what a strange decade that was (in a good way of course).

That was awesome. Miss those short-shorts. Except those rainbow plaid shorts! Must have borrowed those from his sister!

And I hated rap. I hated it then and I hate it now. LOL Damn Jon we are getting old.

Not sure why, but for some reason I was into it. The LA Dream Team's 'The Dream Team is in the House' was played for me by a friend that had moved to West Branch from Minnesota...loved it...then got into the Beastie Boys, Run DMC and later some NWA and Easy E...Erik B and Rakim...and all of the fluffy stuff too.

Probably a phase between 1986 to 1993 or so. After that, I think I might have bought 'The Chronic' but that's about where it ended..have liked some Eminnem stuff (only a couple) since then...but that phase is over...cept I will still throw on License to Ill now and again ;)

Like Jon said, everybody rapped in the 80s. I remember this Diet Coke commercial from when I was growing up. So happy I could find it on youtube.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0sAWMa1gDA]Diet Coke commercial with singing football players - YouTube[/ame]