Seth Tuttle

Tuttle had a very solid game VS a mid major team. Congrats to the UNI Panthers for their great victory over Wyoming today!!

Tuttle shot lights out from the field going 4-12. He did have a solid all around game. He didn't have a great game against a team not highly rated. This is the time of year when All-Americans raise their level of play and solidify their draft status. Maybe next game for Tuttle. Congrats to UNI. I had to root for UNI in spite of fairweatherfax.

Tuttle shot lights out from the field going 4-12. He did have a solid all around game. He didn't have a great game against a team not highly rated. This is the time of year when All-Americans raise their level of play and solidify their draft status. Maybe next game for Tuttle. Congrats to UNI. I had to root for UNI in spite of fairweatherfax.

Pick which stat line is Tuttles compared with fellow All Americans Perry Ellis and Willie Cauley Stein after their first round games:

9 pts 2 reb 1 assist
7 pts 11 reb 2 assist
14 pts 9 reb 3 assists

Go ahead make a guess and they played teams far worse than Wyoming.

Pick which stat line is Tuttles compared with fellow All Americans Perry Ellis and Willie Cauley Stein after their first round games:

9 pts 2 reb 1 assist
7 pts 11 reb 2 assist
14 pts 9 reb 3 assists

Go ahead make a guess and they played teams far worse than Wyoming.
Comparing him to others doesn't mean he played a great game. You have some serious cyfan going in you.

Why is this still a thing? Tuttle is a very good player, but Iowa didn't offer him. If you want to have a real argument bring up Johnson. Iowa is doing just fine without Tuttle. I know he isn't on as good a team as Woody or Olaseni, but still a fine player.

Why is this still a thing? Tuttle is a very good player, but Iowa didn't offer him. If you want to have a real argument bring up Johnson. Iowa is doing just fine without Tuttle. I know he isn't on as good a team as Woody or Olaseni, but still a fine player.

This thread hasn't really been about Tuttle for about the last 20 pages. This thread is about Fükfax and his awesome troll glory.

Personally, I think it's awesome and sad all at the same time, mostly because, as stated continuously, most if us cheer for UNI and like Tuttle's game, but ol' FF....this just doesn't compute for him...ya know...cause UNI beat us in 2014....

Don't ever change FareBlax, don't ever change.

Seth is getting ready to roll so stay tuned, don't turn the channel. We may win we may lose but I guarantee we won't lose by 20 to a mid major, which Gonzaga is considered. Good try. I guess Davidson REALLY sucked.

Seth is getting ready to roll so stay tuned, don't turn the channel. We may win we may lose but I guarantee we won't lose by 20 to a mid major, which Gonzaga is considered. Good try. I guess Davidson REALLY sucked.

I hope Seth has a good game, he is such a solid Mid Major player, he really deserves at least one good game with a National audience! Go Panthers!!

we all hope UNI plays well. We all know Tuttle is very good. We all know the Shockers are extremely good.

we got beat by a 2 seed that played great. Not sure what your point is.

You're the one that said we wouldn't make the Tourney, and would get beat by Davidson. Not the first time you've looked silly, not even the 20th time...just in this thread....which is awesome btw.

we all hope UNI plays well. We all know Tuttle is very good. We all know the Shockers are extremely good.

we got beat by a 2 seed that played great. Not sure what your point is.

You're the one that said we wouldn't make the Tourney, and would get beat by Davidson. Not the first time you've looked silly, not even the 20th time...just in this thread....which is awesome btw.

But you got beat by a LOT and looked silly according to the announcers. I heard this "Men against boys". Sorry

But you got beat by a LOT and looked silly according to the announcers. I heard this "Men against boys". Sorry

Meh, What's your point. Yeah, 7 seed got beat by a 2 seed by 20 when the 2 seed shot really well. 64% 3 point shooting by a team known for great inside offense, a 7 seed isn't gonna beat a team playing like that.

Gonzaga played like a legit final four team. No shame in losing to them, even by 20.

Iowa had a good season. Absolutely nothing you post changes that.

Go Panthers.

You'd think that if Seth Tuttle were such a good player, he wouldn't completely no-show a tournament game against Louisville. But he did. Completely invisible.

You'd also think that such a hyped-up UNI team wouldn't have finished at exactly the same point that terrible ol' Iowa did. But they did. Huh. Funny how that worked. Congrats with tying Iowa. Not bad, baby brother.

I'm not gonna hate on Seth because Fairfax is a d0uche. He struggles tonight, but had a great year for the Panthers. It is much, much tougher to play well when going up against Legit inside defenders.

I see you and davidson have something in common

Latest posts