Session III 10 AM!

We've got 4 in the consos as well, and PSU has 3 (Not sure on Cornell).

The big question is.. 2 of PSU's wrestlers in the consos med defaulted.. so will they be able to go this evening?

Iowa - 3 in semis and 4 in consols
PSU 4 in semis and 3 in consols
Cornell 4 in semis and 1 in consols

We are Boise State fans, PENN, American, Purdue, Lehigh, Indiana, Stanford and Utah Valley State tonight.

We need to come to dominate tonight and We need some help from other teams

The big question is.. 2 of PSU's wrestlers in the consos med defaulted.. so will they be able to go this evening?

I watched the Cameron Wade match. After he took his injury time, he tried to go. Could not put much weight on his knee and could not defend himself. At that point, they called the match.

I watched the Cameron Wade match. After he took his injury time, he tried to go. Could not put much weight on his knee and could not defend himself. At that point, they called the match.

I agree Wade looked like he will struggle the rest of the tournament.
Ruth injury did not look obvious so wonder what he did for sure.

I was reading Jon's recent article and was confused by this

"Redshirt freshman Derek St. John (157) and senior Luke Lofthouse (197) both fell in the quarterfinals and will need to record one consolation victory to secure All-America honors."

How do they determine the All-America honors? or How does them getting 1 more win mean they get the honors?

"Redshirt freshman Derek St. John (157) and senior Luke Lofthouse (197) both fell in the quarterfinals and will need to record one consolation victory to secure All-America honors."

How do they determine the All-America honors? or How does them getting 1 more win mean they get the honors?

8th Place or better AA.

If you win your next match in Consos, you are guaranteed no worse than the 7th place match (If you lose your next match after that)

Top 8 at each weight are All-Americans

Latest posts