Dennis wins 4-0.
Marion wins 10-5.
Metcalf wins 20-7.
Kerr loses 8-1.
Morningstar wins 3-1.
Borschel wins 10-0.
Keddy wins 6-2.
Erekson FALL

Thanks. You guys have truly made this easy and informative to follow all day for these 2 sessions. A co-worker made fun of me when he walked into the office saying "Everyone in the office is watching basketball, and you are watching men grab each other.".

I had to inform him about the best tournament we have going on this weekend. Lucky to have 2 former collegiate wrestlers as traders I support (1 NW, 1 Penn). I have some people to talk about it at length with.

Pin2Win,
Do you know how Glasser of Minn (174) did in wrestleback or do they have yet to wrestle and same with Onufer of WYO (165)

churlish here are iowa results form tonight

McDonough wins 10-6.
Dennis wins 4-0.
Marion wins 10-5.
Metcalf wins 20-7.
Kerr loses 8-1.
Morningstar wins 3-1.
Borschel wins 10-0.
Keddy wins 6-2.
Erekson FALL

Wow, can you say DOMINATION?

and not only what else do we have to cheer for???

sad a lot of ppl from iowa are watching basketball when only team we have is uni...support them when they are playing

wrestling is hands down best sport we have in this state and it needs to be recognized more often and supported

I'm just glad I can at least watch it here at home, the internet Nazi's at work won't allow streaming audio and video! So happy I got to see tonight's matches, it was awesome!

rest of results for this round

285: Erekson by fall over Steele, Ellis over Tomei 2-1, Zabriske over Nye 4-2, Rosholt by fall over Birchler, Dudziak over Lane 4-3, Berhow over Everhart 3-1, Williamson over Russo 3-0, Rey over Klimek 3-2

Cons: Fernandez over Arnone 3-1

Ok I thought so thanks Pin. Trying to keep up with my fantasy draft guys. I had 3 losers in the first round! (Glasser, Onufer, and Trice) Then had Thorn lose int he 2nd.

Pin,
How do you see Iowa matching-up in tomorrow's matches on the top side? Once again, I really appreciate the updates and your insight.

Notte of Oky St is going to go down, he will be eliminated, that helps. Now I hate to do it but we have to cheer for Reader tomorrow morning to beat Meade and eliminate him without having him score anymore points for OSU.

Latest posts