Session 2 Thread

...Gonna taste pretty bitter seeing PSU come into Des Moines and hit that 3-Peat.

Team is looking pretty much over with losing Telford.

We may not win this thing, but we still have a lot to wrestle for. How about McD beating Delgado, or evans getting to and winning the finals. Not to mention Ramos getting his first win against Steiber. I agree, very disappointing that raising the team championship trophy at this point seems like a loooonnnngg shot, but we still can make alot of noise. And how about Ramos having a long shot at winning the hodge trophy. He's has two pins already today, and if he continues and beats Streiber in final, he has to get some consideration!

We may not win this thing, but we still have a lot to wrestle for. How about McD beating Delgado, or evans getting to and winning the finals. Not to mention Ramos getting his first win against Steiber. I agree, very disappointing that raising the team championship trophy at this point seems like a loooonnnngg shot, but we still can make alot of noise. And how about Ramos having a long shot at winning the hodge trophy. He's has two pins already today, and if he continues and beats Streiber in final, he has to get some consideration!
Dake gets the Hodge if he wins. Taylor or Ruth if Dake loses.

Oh, completely agree. Individual glory is out there. Just feels like we got cheated out of a shot at the team title. Hell, wrestling fans everywhere may have gotten cheated out of some drama.

OTOH, you never know.

Dake gets the Hodge if he wins. Taylor or Ruth if Dake loses.

ya thats pretty much how i see it to, but if Ramos continues to pin his way through NCAA's and beats Steiber, it would deffinatly put him on the short list for this year and i would have to think a front runner for next year if he has a similar season to this season

Big loss for Bobby and team. After tomorrow morning's matches we'll have a good idea if it really cost the Hawks a shot at the team title. Ironside, Evans, and EL have very tough match ups. I'll be happy if we get 3 Hawks into the Semis.

Big loss for Bobby and team. After tomorrow morning's matches we'll have a good idea if it really cost the Hawks a shot at the team title. Ironside, Evans, and EL have very tough match ups. I'll be happy if we get 3 Hawks into the Semis.

If we get to bring back Ironside, I'm feeling better about our chances.

Latest posts