Session 2 Thread

We may not win this thing, but we still have a lot to wrestle for. How about McD beating Delgado, or evans getting to and winning the finals. Not to mention Ramos getting his first win against Steiber. I agree, very disappointing that raising the team championship trophy at this point seems like a loooonnnngg shot, but we still can make alot of noise. And how about Ramos having a long shot at winning the hodge trophy. He's has two pins already today, and if he continues and beats Streiber in final, he has to get some consideration!

Dude you're living in a fantasy world! I sincerely hope you're right, and ill come back for my crow if so...but I have zero confidence any of that will happen, unfortunately.

Dude you're living in a fantasy world! I sincerely hope you're right, and ill come back for my crow if so...but I have zero confidence any of that will happen, unfortunately.
I have been told that i am a bit of a Homer. But i would rather keep hope than go to bed tonight feeling like i just lived through another Iowa Football Season!:cool:

We are planning on going to DSM for saturdays action. Does anyone know what scalpers are getting for tickets?

How did this dude that Pearsall is wrestling make the tourney? Record is 7-10. WTF qualifier is Maryland in?

Latest posts