Seriously Griese, shut up.

franstheman

We get it you hate Iowa and ESPN wants you to keep trashing us but you honestly can't even be seriously taken as an objective analyst with your constant bashing of our schedule. He seriously just said Iowa is the 5th best team in the Big Ten. Shut the **** up!

Just curious...did he list the teams he would put ahead of Iowa? One could at least make a reasonable argument for OSU, MSU, and Mich, but I struggle to come up with a 4th team that could be put ahead of them without stretching your arguments a little thin.

Just curious...did he list the teams he would put ahead of Iowa? One could at least make a reasonable argument for OSU, MSU, and Mich, but I struggle to come up with a 4th team that could be put ahead of them without stretching your arguments a little thin.
Penn State

Penn State

What I figured. Really tough to argue rationally for a PSU team who's played no one of consequence and whose one and only road game of the season to this point was a loss to Temple.

You are a crying woman. I hate people like you

Fortunately for FTM, most of us are adult enough that our lives will continue entirely unaffected by the disdain of anonymous internet personalities.

They are only doing it because our schedule isn't full of weak opponents. Currently when not playing Iowa our previous opponents at this point in time are 26-10. 5 of the losses are from 1 team. To me that isn't a weak schedule but the names of the teams aren't flashy.

A second reason they are doing it because CFP standings happen after our bye-week and are trying to influence now since they can't next weekend. (Not expecting top 5 but they may put us in the top 10)

Last edited:
Espn is looking at our future B10 schedule full of weak teams. This is why I always want B10 west teams to win out of the division.

Espn loves the SEC. Meanwhile Ole Miss...who beat alabama...just lost to Memphis LOL

To be at least a little fair, Memphis is 6-0. However this means ESPN will have them ranked above Iowa in their power poll this upcoming week.

Rankings don't matter and neither does who we play. If you win out you are playing for the prize that's all that matters. And yes I've had a few today.

It's just dumb. Pitt is a solid team (5-1) and iowa beat two ranked big ten teams on the road. These talking heads need to stfu about the future opponents.

<p>
Basically everything that turd blossom said annoyed me too. He just basically had no clue and spoke out of his preconceived notions of what Iowa should be in his opinion. the moment that really showed how completely out of his element he was regarding Iowa was when on Beatherds last play he said Davis choose to pass instead of run as a &quot;teaching moment&quot; because CJ still needs to grow. lol WTF? What a fricking moron. Just absolutely clueless.</p>

Last edited:
Just think, griese isn't exactly John gruden, but pasch and him weren't Beth mowins and Joey Galloway. Thank god ESPN broke those two up, Galloway was and still is brain dead. If he said anything, you can bet on the opposite.

Espn loves the SEC. Meanwhile Ole Miss...who beat alabama...just lost to Memphis LOL
No joke! There's a few on the SEC rant message board, that knows I'm a Iowa fan and today they made the remarks like" who has Iowa played and beat" I just fired back at them and said" a lot better teams than the damn Memphis Tigers" LOL! Go Hawks!

Latest posts