Seriously Fans

Texas Tech made the NCAA tournament the year before Bob Knight got there, a lot of people were not happy that Dickey was fired.

Iowa was the worst job in the Power Six conferences when Fran came to Iowa. Anyone who thinks it wasn't is delusional.

(Just within the Big-10)....Penn State, NU, Nebraska.....huh?

(Just within the Big-10)....Penn State, NU, Nebraska.....huh?

1. PSU made the NCAA tourney
2. Nebby wasn't in the Big Ten

Iowa had lost 14 or 16 players in three years Iowa had absolutely nothing good going for them when Fran got to Iowa...oh how soon some forget.

It's not just the fact that they were the worst team record wise. They had a roster that had virtually no chance to complete with most other teams.

State Penn, Northwestern and Purdue are easily better than Texas Tech and TCU. Texas is about the same and WVU might be as good as Purdue

LOL seepig is now arguing about how bad the bottom four of each conference is. "Your worst are worse than our worst!"

This thread has officially jumped the shark.

Thanks to Fran.

Yes. Fran has:
-Made this team watchable
-Recruited some really good players
-Made us competitive. We can go toe-to-toe with anyone when we are playing at our best (which won't happen on a consistent basis when a team is this young)
-Gotten Iowa fans excited for the future (or at least they should be excited)

The loss to Nebby hurt. I was peeved for most of the day, but the thing I was most peeved about (even after the loss) was that I didn't get to watch the game. I just love watching this team play and Fran deserves credit for that.

I think it is a good thing that people are mad that we lost, because not too long ago I think people would have heard that we lost and just laughed. This program is going in the right direction. Fran is doing a great job.

Latest posts