September 30th and...

OkstHawk

the Iowa Hawkeyes are out of the running for a BIG West championship. Not BIG championship, but a BIG West title. Congrats Kirk and Brian on a job well done. I'm sure BAlvarez couldn't be more pleased with the bang up job you're doing in Iowa city. As long as you fellas are in town, there ain't a team in the league that's afraid to play you anymore. Contract extensions for everyone!

Or let's make a nice wager between friends

There's a very small chance for a Iowa to win the West. And if they loss to Illinois and/or can't beat Wisc(which seems extremely unlikely currently). But, right now, they are not out of it.

Now, if you stated you don't think Iowa will win the West....currently...i agree with you.

I'm pretty bummed about the offense(including playcalling), running game, and special teams. I'm probably the most down on the team's prospects as I have been in decades. The 30 yards of rushing has me on tilt.

I'd be a poor wager on my part.

There's a very small chance for a Iowa to win the West. And if they loss to Illinois and/or can't beat Wisc(which seems extremely unlikely currently). But, right now, they are not out of it.

Now, if you stated you don't think Iowa will win the West....currently...i agree with you.

I'm pretty bummed about the offense(including playcalling), running game, and special teams. I'm probably the most down on the team's prospects as I have been in decades. The 30 yards of rushing has me on tilt.

I'd be a poor wager on my part.
It was a bit dramatic, agreed. But I just don't see us winning (if we look at the available information to date) many more games beyond Illinois. To be honest, I bet Illinois is thinking that given our production the last couple of games, they might be able to come and steal one Saturday. Nothing would surprise me with this team anymore.

the Iowa Hawkeyes are out of the running for a BIG West championship. Not BIG championship, but a BIG West title. Congrats Kirk and Brian on a job well done. I'm sure BAlvarez couldn't be more pleased with the bang up job you're doing in Iowa city. As long as you fellas are in town, there ain't a team in the league that's afraid to play you anymore. Contract extensions for everyone!

Not out of it until mathematically eliminated, many of you need to learn the story of the 1964 Philadelphia Phillies and St Louis Cardinals.

Granted, baseball has 162 games and football only 12 so losing a fb game leaves less room for error.

But even though Wisky has an easier schedule than many, others can beat them.

The hawks can beat Wisky which is like two game advantage in the lost column.

Odds are the hawks will have at least three losses after OSU but not 100% the outcome.

So beat Wisky is a must and then let the chips fall where they may.

Not out of it until mathematically eliminated, many of you need to learn the story of the 1964 Philadelphia Phillies and St Louis Cardinals.

Granted, baseball has 162 games and football only 12 so losing a fb game leaves less room for error.

But even though Wisky has an easier schedule than many, others can beat them.

The hawks can beat Wisky which is like two game advantage in the lost column.

Odds are the hawks will have at least three losses after OSU but not 100% the outcome.

So beat Wisky is a must and then let the chips fall where they may.
Would love to see them do it.

Latest posts