Selling 2 to Iowa State. $250 for the pair

hawk4life73

I have 2 in section 102 for sale as we will be out of state that weekend. Firm on the price. I'm in Cedar Rapids and travel to Iowa City for work so we can exchange in person if you're near here.

Exact seats aren't known yet, but they will be below the concourse.

email is best way to contact. lootownguy@yahoo.com

ps. i had responded to someone looking for tickets through pm, but i can't find that message. if you see this and are still interested, shoot me an email.

$250 is very reasonable for this game.

I haven't seen anything sell for less than $300 a pair.

It's funny how Iowa isn't expected to have a 'great' season. But fans are still wanting tickets to the games. UNI game and Central Michigan game is even bringing over face value.

Here are what sideline seats have sold for on Stubhub for the ISU game.
The price you see is per ticket:

6zvu41.png

I have 2 in section 102 for sale as we will be out of state that weekend. Firm on the price. I'm in Cedar Rapids and travel to Iowa City for work so we can exchange in person if you're near here.

Exact seats aren't known yet, but they will be below the concourse.

email is best way to contact. lootownguy@yahoo.com

ps. i had responded to someone looking for tickets through pm, but i can't find that message. if you see this and are still interested, shoot me an email.

If you are selling these tickets out of your re-newed season tickets, I think you should be able to see which seats you have. I was able to see mine this morning by logging in to my account on the ATO website. You can then click on your ticket purchase history, click on the 2012 season tickets, and then click on the individual games and it should show your seat assignment. Just an FYI in case you are curious as to where you are sitting for the other games.

My advice would be to never use stubhub. You can get tickets much cheaper multiple other places. I've never found a good deal on there. Sure, they're guaranteed so there's something to be said for that, but you pay out the ***. I went to a Twins/Cubs series back in June in Minneapolis, and the guy who purchased our tickets told us we each owed $85 for our seat. I figured, ok cool we must be behind home plate or have good seats on the 1b or 3b side. Nope, we were about as far away in the outfield as you can be. So my next thought was that my friend was pulling a fast one to pocket some extra cash. Nope, he showed us his receipt from stubhub. I about **** my pants. Never use stubhub.

I've never seen a good deal on stubhub for something in demand. sure you can get Brewer tix on a Tuesday night for 5 bucks(actually 20 when they add the fees), but for a decent game? you're paying out of your *** on stubhub.

Deal fell through...these tickets from the original post are for sale. Price is FIRM at $250. Tickets in section102 row 23 .

lootownguy@yahoo.com if interested is the best way to contact me as I check that more than i'm on here.

I was going to make a snide comment about Jamie Pollard and 90 dollar tickets, but I don't think I need to since 250 bucks is a great deal. You guys should be thrilled with those 90 dollar tickets! It's a steal!

haha