seibert and the virginia coach getting into a fight

So I can just come out and say that we all agree- Seibert is the baddest mother-****** this side of the downtown pancheros.

Have the rules changed? Since when have you been able knock players(McCabe) to floor as long as you block the shot? Once upon a time you had to cleanly block the shot and not touch the player. Fortunately for us we were conditioned for this rough house crap by playing the thugs of Michigan State.

Have the rules changed? Since when have you been able knock players(McCabe) to floor as long as you block the shot? Once upon a time you had to cleanly block the shot and not touch the player. Fortunately for us we were conditioned for this rough house crap by playing the thugs of Michigan State.
The game has been NBAized. I don't know why. The NBA sucks almost all of the time.

Maybe the college game wouldn't be in a scoring drought if defenses weren't allowed thuggery like the example you give.

We must have been watching a completely different game last night then. What I saw was an immature freshman who, every time he hit a 3 in the first half, was mouthing off at the Iowa players and coaches on our bench. I also saw a guy that was more interested in playing to the crowd than playing a basketball game. I saw a guy who tomahawk'd McCabe and then gave a little extra shove for good measure.

Perhaps you have a different idea of how the game should be played than I do, but that bush-league crap is for posers. The Hawks let the scoreboard do the talking and showed the determination and mental toughness it takes to win a game on the road against a top half ACC team. That Anderson guy would do well to do the same going forward.

I saw a guy who put up 24 points and handed our stuff to us several times on defense.

I noticed some huffing and puffing during timeouts and on the bench.

They also took a timeout only 4 seconds before the next dead ball would result in a TV timeout. I knew we had a pretty good chance of extending our lead at that point. It was an acknowledgment that their legs were gone.

So I can just come out and say that we all agree- Seibert is the baddest mother-****** this side of the downtown pancheros.

Yea, I think we can agree that Siebert is a bad mo and just furthers the point that Fran and his crew have come to kick behinds and take names. He is not about to back down from anything or anyone. If this had been Licklighter he would have slept through this incident. Siebert is getting huge props from me on this.

Last edited:
I really liked what he did for the team. There were times Virginia seemed to be playing football. Fran has been very composed this year and Al helped out big time......

Latest posts