Security and entry into Kinnick

I think they only have two gates open on both sides of the stadium and now have huge cattle prodding gates that takes about 20 minutes longer than the usual set up. I had to go in 30 minutes early to get to my seats on time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KU5Q2QfFco]In Living Color- Fire Marshall Bill (Superbowl Special) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feAseEfeM1s]Doofy - YouTube[/ame]

Notice 2* Doofy in action...just keep it up and see what happens at Kinnick, keep it up people, keep it up

If you are waiting 20 minutes in any line, you are in the wrong line. I got there at about 10:50 and waited for absolutely nobody. Got straight in and into my seats well before kickoff. I have had no issues this year at all, and rarely ever have I waited more than 5 minutes to get into Kinnick.

If you are waiting 20 minutes in any line, you are in the wrong line. I got there at about 10:50 and waited for absolutely nobody. Got straight in and into my seats well before kickoff. I have had no issues this year at all, and rarely ever have I waited more than 5 minutes to get into Kinnick.

Then why don't you tell us which gate you entered, BUD.

Once at my seats, somebody immediately narced on a person in our section (138) because they had a can of beer....he was removed.

Makes you wonder how they missed that at the gate?

One of the security guys in line...made me throw away my cigarettes...I said, no way..I'm not going to smoke them..He told me I couldn't bring them in the stadium...Sorry but B.S...I was mad.

Honest question: If you weren't going to smoke them, why did you have them with you?

Honest question: If you weren't going to smoke them, why did you have them with you?

If you're a smoker, you want to smoke one on your walk to Kinnick (off U property, of course :rolleyes:) and after the game, you'll want to light one up on your way back to your tailgate or parking spot. Hence, keeping your pack and your flame in your pocket.

Latest posts