Second worst officiated game of the conference slate thus far

I thought the officiating on shots in the paint, mainly in the first half, were very poor.

The ability of the officials to completely shift momentum can't be overstated and that charge call on Marble was absurd. The no call when Basabe took it up late was absurd. But that Marble charge completely iced the game. I honestly don't know why I even bother watching the road games.

Shut up O'Keefe you god damn troll. The officiating was fine. Our problems were not guarding their 3's, poor rebounding, and lazy passing.

Shut up O'Keefe you god damn troll. The officiating was fine. Our problems were not guarding their 3's, poor rebounding, and lazy passing.

No, pal, the officiating wasn't fine. It was "less bad" than it has been, but it wasn't fine.

If I had to grade it... 78% C+... it wasn't great but unlike ISU and Wisconsin it wasn't horrific

Yeah second worst in conference behind Wisconsin. The thing I hate about the Big Ten is that unless you have just a truly dominant team like OSU the year they had Oden or the 2005 Illini, it is virtually impossible to win on the road.

Well it was the same crew that gave us the number one worst officiated game in Wisconsin. Should we be the least bit surprised this game went the way it did? This game was fixed from the get go.

The Refs were typical, nothing new, they love the home team, Iowa's numerous boneheaded TOs, that canuck making it rain like Lil Wayne in a strip club, and the fact they out hustled us on pretty much every loose ball explains the defeat...

Latest posts