Season Ticket Virgin

SpacemanSpiff

I am looking into getting season tickets but am unfamiliar with the entire process. I have found this site that says they are $360 for general public. I remember seeing on this site or another one that had a seating chart and price list but can't find it. I am a non-Iowa college student and am looking for the cheapest option.

If anyone knows a site that explains it all or can explain it themselves, it would be greatly appreciated.

I am looking into getting season tickets but am unfamiliar with the entire process. I have found this site that says they are $360 for general public. I remember seeing on this site or another one that had a seating chart and price list but can't find it. I am a non-Iowa college student and am looking for the cheapest option.

If anyone knows a site that explains it all or can explain it themselves, it would be greatly appreciated.

$360 is the cost. Does not get any cheaper. Actually, you will also have to pay a minimum of $50 for a fee to purchase those tickets at $360. The fee gets you into the I-Club and allows you to buy tickets. Call the U of I tix office for more info than that. I am not sure of on sale dates. The number is 1-800-IAHAWKS

Hey ST virgin. Call the ticket office and get your request in early. You will want to pick a couple of spots and see where they have openings. Your first year seats may not be the best but will improve over the years.

Good luck

$360 is the cost. Does not get any cheaper. Actually, you will also have to pay a minimum of $50 for a fee to purchase those tickets at $360. The fee gets you into the I-Club and allows you to buy tickets. Call the U of I tix office for more info than that. I am not sure of on sale dates. The number is 1-800-IAHAWKS

You don't have to donate. Both endzones are for people that don't donate any money. That's where my friends and I have seats and none of us give anything.

I'm looking to buy tickets as well!!! Since i have to work Evey other weekend would it be hard to sell my tickets at face value? How much does it help to make a donation? Would body be interested in buying some tickets from me at face if i were to purchase season tickets?

I thought you had to give $50 for the initial purchase, regardless of seat location? I sat in 133 the first year I had them, and have since moved slightly west to 131. I think to get to 130 we have to up it even more though.

I'm looking to buy tickets as well!!! Since i have to work Evey other weekend would it be hard to sell my tickets at face value? How much does it help to make a donation? Would body be interested in buying some tickets from me at face if i were to purchase season tickets?

I always have friends that wanna go, and I never have enough tickets, so I could surely help ya out there.

Getting rid of tickets isn't an issue is most cases. Many times I have more people asking than I have tickets for.

Below you will find the seating chart with the minimum per ticket donation needed to purchase tickets in a given section. Donations are the minimum, they do not guarantee you a seat in that section as seat selection is based on the U of I priority points system.

I would call the ticket office and ask when new season tickets go on sale for I club members. In the past I club members have been able purchase tickets up to one week prior to non I club members looking to become first time season ticket holders. If this is still the case, non I club members will have a hard time getting season tickets.

I would recommend making the minimum donation to become an I club member and requesting seats in a section that doesn't require a per ticket donation. We have 4 seats in section 212 row 25 and we see the game and video board just fine. The donation could just get you priority to order season tickets if they are available. The link below should take you to a page that explains the points system.

If anyone does need tickets during the season, please let me know. I may have up to 3 tickets available for some of the games. Having a baby girl in April, so my wife isn't going to make the 5 hr trip from KC for each home game and we have two extra tickets that we use to take people to each game. Sometimes those tickets are available especially for early games.

IOWA OFFICIAL ATHLETIC SITE - Tickets

Seating Charts

kinnickStadium-F06.gif

OB1

Over the past 10 years I have had season tickets in the north end zone, east stands and west stands and 4 years ago moved to the south end zone and I love it! By the way I'm in Section 212 row 22 and would be interested in purchasing a couple of tickets to the earlier games if your interested in selling.

OB1

Over the past 10 years I have had season tickets in the north end zone, east stands and west stands and 4 years ago moved to the south end zone and I love it! By the way I'm in Section 212 row 22 and would be interested in purchasing a couple of tickets to the earlier games if your interested in selling.

Arbitr8,
I will let you know what tickets I have available once the season gets closer.

Especially with this schedule, you will be able to sell most of the games over face I would assume

IF there was ever a concern about getting out of/selling Iowa Hawkeye Football tickets, this is the season to NOT worry.

Too many AWESOME home games on the slate.

Let's see...............ISU......good luck getting a ticket to that.

Penn St Homecoming............same as above.

Ohio st

Wisconsin

Dam.............Cannot wait for this season to start.