Season Ticket Holders

I know I'm not going anywhere I mean how can I turn down not only the awesome football display on the field every Saturday but check this **** out-

In appreciation of your purchase of season tickets to the home games of the 2014 Iowa football team, we invite you to pick up your complimentary souvenir mini football for the 2014 season.

FREE MINI FOOTBALL *******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree that this is so lame. They could just hand them out to kids at the entrance gates at the game but NOOOOOO, I think you have to drive out to the Hawk Shop in Coralville so they hope you buy more gear. How lame.

"Chinsy" and "money grubbing" comes to mind with this athletic dept. They want you to go out of your way to get a 30 cent plastic football when all they have to do is hand them out at the game to kids, oh wait, we cant do that and have potential projectiles flying all around kinnick

If anything is the snoozer, I'd say the home schedule next year is it.

I will renew as I enjoy taking my family and friends to the games. And if nothing else, the tailgating will be fun.

As long as I have the passion, economic capacity & health,
I will be at Kinnick with my season tickets.

Still the best place to watch a College Football game..........anywhere

I won't give up my two season tickets, which I have had for about 20 years. I go to all of Iowa's away football games, and see a lot of empty seats in a lot of stadiums. Seems like many of you are more interested in the tailgating than the game itself. Yes, I would like a more exciting offense. And, more wins. But, I love Hawkeye football and just watching college kids play the game. So, if you give up your season tickets, congrats on making a big statement. If you really think you are going to start a major movement, good luck with that.

Gave up my seats two years ago. I can see the same game played out on my HDTV week after week without shelling out $1200. Love the Hawks, but they reached my limits.

I know I'm not going anywhere I mean how can I turn down not only the awesome football display on the field every Saturday but check this **** out-

In appreciation of your purchase of season tickets to the home games of the 2014 Iowa football team, we invite you to pick up your complimentary souvenir mini football for the 2014 season.

FREE MINI FOOTBALL *******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree with Hoffahawk........the Marketing genius that sent this out about the time of the
ridiculous upset to lil brother, should be canned immediately. Wow

I won't give up my two season tickets, which I have had for about 20 years. I go to all of Iowa's away football games, and see a lot of empty seats in a lot of stadiums. Seems like many of you are more interested in the tailgating than the game itself. Yes, I would like a more exciting offense. And, more wins. But, I love Hawkeye football and just watching college kids play the game. So, if you give up your season tickets, congrats on making a big statement. If you really think you are going to start a major movement, good luck with that.

Excellent post, doclee. I love watching Hawkeye football, in person, in the elements and another beer can wait until
Saturday night, as far as I'm concerned. Yeah, it's sometimes frustrating and emotional and tough, but that's Football.
Let the whiners whine, sell their tickets to new, more optimistic fans. The circle of life, ebb and flow will continue.

Latest posts