SDSU Jackrabbits beat Iowa

Iowa is a young team, they missed alot of shots that they should have made. SDSU will compete for their conference title this year. As for talent, this team has talent, but have a long way to go to gain the confidence they lost over the last couple of seasons. Some of you seem like you thought the turn around would happen overnight, of you just enjoy ********.

Does anybody realize just how far Iowa basketball has fallen?? We just lost to a team at home that is 1-26 against the Big Ten. How in the world did it get this bad? Plus I see Miller has us in the Insight bowl. I think I'll turn off my T.V. and computer NOW.

Does anybody realize just how far Iowa basketball has fallen?? We just lost to a team at home that is 1-26 against the Big Ten. How in the world did it get this bad? Plus I see Miller has us in the Insight bowl. I think I'll turn off my T.V. and computer NOW.

Really? I hadn't noticed that we set a school record for losses last year. Your powers of observation are staggering.

SDSU is 1-26 against the Big Ten

Now 2-26, over a loooong stretch of time, only a small bit of which they've been D-I. I think this SDSU team would win a few games in the B10 this year, obviously they don't have the bigs to contend.

Still showed a lot of potential!
Potential!? You're trying to make us laugh right? The two guys who are generally considered the best players, May and Gatens, couldn't start for most teams in the Big Ten. The rest of the guys weren't wanted by any other conference teams. These threads are for realistic discussion of the basketball team...........please stop countering anything less than enthusiastic with blind faith. Realism makes this board a better place to come to for all things Hawks.

Potential!? You're trying to make us laugh right? The two guys who are generally considered the best players, May and Gatens, couldn't start for most teams in the Big Ten. The rest of the guys weren't wanted by any other conference teams. These threads are for realistic discussion of the basketball team...........please stop countering anything less than enthusiastic with blind faith. Realism makes this board a better place to come to for all things Hawks.

Realism isn't popular on this board...prepare to be blasted.

Now 2-26, over a loooong stretch of time, only a small bit of which they've been D-I. I think this SDSU team would win a few games in the B10 this year, obviously they don't have the bigs to contend.

I think SDSU would only win 2 games in the big 10...and I think everyone knows which 2 games that would be.

Both wins aginst Iowa. I for one knew this would be a long season. I never thought the turn around would happen overnight. I did however expect them to win games like this to SDSU.

Latest posts