scUM didn't shoot a FT until....

and who sayes refs can't dictate who wins, i remember against Duke where i shot 2ft in the 1st half and 3 in the 2nd, 2 on a T Because Coach K got upset on a foul that was called one of 7 for the game, Duke hit 28-32 in a 3 pt win for Duke

and who sayes refs can't dictate who wins, i remember against Duke where i shot 2ft in the 1st half and 3 in the 2nd, 2 on a T Because Coach K got upset on a foul that was called one of 7 for the game, Duke hit 28-32 in a 3 pt win for Duke

They can, see the Syracuse and WVU game from yesterday, but you seem to think that they have a bearing on every game.

:(

They can, see the Syracuse and WVU game from yesterday, but you seem to think that they have a bearing on every game. :(

Herby played in a game like that. I think ill trust his judgement.

I'm not saying the refs dictated anything. I napped through most the game.

Latest posts