Schwab Assistants

RACHawk

Sorry if this has already been posted.

According to Andy Hamilton, Mark Schwab and Randy Pugh will be on staff. Doug is also trying to bring Dan Dennis and Ryan Morningstar aboard.

I am happy for Dan Dennis and Ryan Morningstar, they would both be great workout partners for UNI wrestlers.

Sorry if this has already been posted.

According to Andy Hamilton, Mark Schwab and Randy Pugh will be on staff. Doug is also trying to bring Dan Dennis and Ryan Morningstar aboard.

I am happy for Dan Dennis and Ryan Morningstar, they would both be great workout partners for UNI wrestlers.

I thought maybe Mike Schwab might be on staff with him. Decent staff though

im guessing they won't get paid a whole lot but im sure uni will find them jobs with connections

No, it's definitely going to be Mark. I'm not sure if Mike is even in coaching?

Mark was going to grad school at Minnesota. I thought I heard that he was done after this year, so it would make sense that he would jump into that assistant coaching job.

Mark was going to grad school at Minnesota. I thought I heard that he was done after this year, so it would make sense that he would jump into that assistant coaching job.

You realize he was present at the press conference and Doug stated he would be his top assistant, right? I couldn't tell from your post--you almost make it seem like things are/were in question somehow. Sorry if I'm misreading.

Spooner, I did not see or hear the press conference, so no, I did not know that Mark was there. I just know that Mark was finishing grad school this semester and would probably be ready to move on from Minnesota. Doug adding his brother to his staff is a good move for him.

Latest posts