Schollie players by state on 2010 roster

Yes Brent:). But he played ball in Iowa(and went to school), I also saw him play on TV in the UNIDome in the Iowa Championship.

Iowa boys:3 RBs, 3 WRs, 2 QBs, 2 TEs, 1 FB. Lot of skill guys. 3 of the 4 starting DBs could be from Iowa. Starting CBs could be from Iowa&Omaha. 9 of the 15 OL are from Iowa. Only 2 from IL now are Zusevics&Gettis.

20 of the 27 from Iowa are O players, 6 on D, 1 PK. Only 1 DL.

20 of Iowa's 44 schollie players on O are from Iowa. Only 6 of the 37 schollie guys on D are from Iowa. 4 of those 6 on D will enter spring ball #1 at their position. The only 2 that won't are FR Alvis&Morris.

Last edited:
Iowa boys:3 RBs, 3 WRs, 2 QBs, 2 TEs, 1 FB. Lot of skill guys. 3 of the 4 starting DBs could be from Iowa. Starting CBs could be from Iowa&Omaha. 9 of the 15 OL are from Iowa. Only 2 from IL now are Zusevics&Gettis.

20 of the 27 from Iowa are O players, 6 on D, 1 PK. Only 1 DL.

20 of Iowa's 44 schollie players on O are from Iowa. Only 6 of the 37 schollie guys on D are from Iowa. 4 of those 6 on D will enter spring ball #1 at their position. The only 2 that won't are FR Alvis&Morris.

Digger after vandy who is our other schollie qb is it suess? I thought suess was a walk on?

Traditional Kirk Ferentz hot beds of New Jersey and Florida are down significantly as well with Ohio correspondingly having gone up in numbers.

Ferentz has said several times that he has had to make some big adjustments regarding everything related to recruiting...I assume this means who he recruits...where they're from...how he recruits...etc.