schadenfreude

Why? That's not helping us any except in the meaningless conference standings.

You were on last night and seen the meltdowns after losing to a top 10 team at home, imagine what Bucky and Rodent boards are like tonight after losing to the cellar dwellers at home. Misery loves company I guess but some of the sting of losing last night went away.

These are worse losses and suddenly ours doesn't look so bad. Like Kelley I like seeing the rodents lose and want to knock Bo out of the never worse than 4th scenario. Finally, I think Iowa has the 3rd best team in the conference. The home games against Ohio State and Wisconsin look more resume builders than potential losses. It's all good.

Really enjoyed seeing the Badgers go down. Actually was rooting for NW. BTW, Badgers are not rodents, they're a member of the carnivore order (Mustelidae) and related to Wolverines, Mink and Ferrets among others. The Gophers are our only true rodents in the big ten.

Really enjoyed seeing the Badgers go down. Actually was rooting for NW. BTW, Badgers are not rodents, they're a member of the carnivore order (Mustelidae) and related to Wolverines, Mink and Ferrets among others. The Gophers are our only true rodents in the big ten.

I really don't care

Some shooting stats from this evening to make us put our last night dry spell in perspective. Stanford went 10+ minutes w/o a fg in their loss to AZ. Wisconsin had THREE different 7+ minute no fg periods and O$U had a long one but not sure exactly how long.

Some shooting stats from this evening to make us put our last night dry spell in perspective. Stanford went 10+ minutes w/o a fg in their loss to AZ. Wisconsin had THREE different 7+ minute no fg periods and O$U had a long one but not sure exactly how long.

And none of these teams were facing Michigan State's defense.

You were on last night and seen the meltdowns after losing to a top 10 team at home, imagine what Bucky and Rodent boards are like tonight after losing to the cellar dwellers at home. Misery loves company I guess but some of the sting of losing last night went away.

True but we're in the business end of the season. We need to focus on the post season set up now and secondly we need to beat Wisky and OSU on the rerun or we're looking stupid.

True but we're in the business end of the season. We need to focus on the post season set up now and secondly we need to beat Wisky and OSU on the rerun or we're looking stupid.

I'm with ya, but since Iowa does not play again until Saturday I am going to enjoy this a little. Game faces back on this Saturday!

Latest posts