Scenario Where Kirk Fires Brian?

What would make the most sense is switching Brian back to coaching the offensive line and letting Polasek call the plays. Ya know, where both of them previously have experience. That makes too much sense though, therefore it will not happen.

The only wild card would be if KF would be able to keep his nose out of the position. If not, it would be the same ole, same ole.

I agree though. He should be the OC.

I see KF loading up his staff with his sons. Re-naming Kinnick stadium Ferentz and Sons Stadium.
With a statue of them all, including Mar and Barya sitting on Kir'
I see KF loading up his staff with his sons. Re-naming Kinnick stadium Ferentz and Sons Stadium.
and Kirk will have a statue of himself, kids & even Mary placed just outside the stadium, and sitting on Kirk's lap will be a tiny little statue of Barta wearing a Dunce cap. Kirk will also have the Tiger Hawk logo at mid field removed and have it replaced with the slogan "That's Football"

That's funny chit there. Nicely played. I can hear Ferentz, "Yes Brian, you scored 77 and won, BUT that is not the way the game of football is played." "On that front, your fired." "Mary, you're our new offensive coordinator.".
Good comeback. I'd have added KF would've added 'that's not the right way to play the game.'

Talk about a disaster----putting Polasek as OC. Come on you guys we cannot run the ball, pass protection questionable.

With a statue of them all, including Mar and Barya sitting on Kir'

and Kirk will have a statue of himself, kids & even Mary placed just outside the stadium, and sitting on Kirk's lap will be a tiny little statue of Barta wearing a Dunce cap. Kirk will also have the Tiger Hawk logo at mid field removed and have it replaced with the slogan "That's Football"
I was thinking more along the lines of Barta as a ventriloquist dummy.