Say something nice bout Nebby..I dare ya

The Highways lead out and the airports let you fly out. . . That is the best I can do. . .
Oh, Gabriel Union was born there, but it was Omaha so it may as well been Iowa. . .

They fired a really snarly, grouchy coach that told the fuskers off and hired a really really super nice coach. :) That's as about as nice I can get.

Crazy weather there! Not a whole a lot you can do there. Boring place. It's okay place. Norfolk, Nebraska is Johnny Carson's hometown. His tiny shack is still there.
th

Last edited:
Cabela's World Headquarters in Sidney.

And my favorites - Heading East? Milepost 454

Heading West? Milepost 1.

Live here. Married a husker(she now wears mostly Hawk gear, and watches every Hawkeye game with me, though still a nebby fan) and she's a biomedical, nuclear, and electrical engineer (though graduated from Marquette). My twins (2 years old...say Go Hawks, girls name is Hayden, boys name is Blake (almost named Nile but got veto'd)

Omaha is a solid city. Nephew is a kicker for Omaha North, he plays at Nile Kinnick stadium(Nile went to high school there and they tell his story before every home game)

Hate the fuskers. Can't lie though, I always find myself liking one of the players, guys like burkhead, ameer...solid guys all around.

Can't stand most of the fans or local media...delusional and arrogant)

Please destroy them Hawks!

You don't have to be worried about being distracted by the scenery while passing through Nebby enroute to colorado.

In Norfolk, NE the Divots Center has some great outdoor concerts!

Omaha airport is usually always cheaper to fly out of than Des Moines airport!

The sign that says "welcome to iowa", AFTER, you've already entered or been in Nebby (and think you're in Nebby), but can only get to the airport by going into/through Carter Lake, Iowa.

The sign on I-76W that says " welcome to Colorful Colorado"!

A rivalry game because Nebraska agrees it is a rivalry game. Should we also take Nebraska off our schedule because emotions will be sky high and teams will point to this one game?

They got farmers who do a good job with producing important crops for the nation and world along with IOWA.. Other than that... I enjoyed watching Tommy Fraizer back in the days.. back when they were relevant.

Johnny Carson was very funny. Much laffy. Of course, he had to have a good sense of humor growing up in Norfolk, Nebraska.

At least he was BORN in Iowa.

Latest posts