Saw this suggested and it made me think...

Hawkfnntn

What if in some parallel universe KF let BF go or he steps down to coach Oline or whatever and we replace him with Frost as OC....

I mean it'd never happen obviously but would it actually be a bad thing? (How could it be worse first of all) but Frosts teams could move the ball on O and score points. His strategies mixed with ball security from KF could maybe be good mix. If only the personalities would along with the other issues. I saw it suggested on Twitter and it just made me stop and think for a second..

Frost's style would make KF sweat at night. KF needs a "yes man", and not sure how many of them are around. O'keefe was to a point for years. Obviously, KF has a comfort level with BF as coordinator for this reason. The way I see it.

What if in some parallel universe KF let BF go or he steps down to coach Oline or whatever and we replace him with Frost as OC....

I mean it'd never happen obviously but would it actually be a bad thing? (How could it be worse first of all) but Frosts teams could move the ball on O and score points. His strategies mixed with ball security from KF could maybe be good mix. If only the personalities would along with the other issues. I saw it suggested on Twitter and it just made me stop and think for a second..

I want no part of Scott Frost. He is a lousy coach, and his offense was the weaker of the 2 units for them over the past couple years (although ST is where they really excelled at sucking).

This isnt a HC who is interested in getting his assistants better jobs like Hayden did. This is a HC who wants things done his way and only his way.

Compare Sabans staff compared to Ferentz. I Love the Hayden Fry philosophy of hiring coaches who want to move on to bigger and better things. They are hungry and work their ass off. Barry Alvarez is a prime example of Hayden Fry genius.

We have a literal idiot as our HC., Thats football.

Maybe We should let Brian coach defense since he likes to keep the scores down. ROFLMAO!

I guess they say when things look really gloomy and the darkest, that is when laughter can help sooth a hurting soul.

You know I have been polite here when I could really be rubbing a few peoples noses in it that gave me a lot of guff for being so negative about the offense before the season started.

It’s not effing rocket science .we lost our best running back, best if not second to best receiver and best punt returner, and an All American center from an offense that sucked last year.

You can’t make this shit up even on Saturday Night Live. Live from Nee York City ………….