Saturday Prediction for where Stanzi lands?

smhawk

Okay so some of the original predictions for who would take Stanzi have passed, with knowing that and who is up to pick in the 4th, what is everyones new prediction?

Sorry if their is a way to make a poll on this forum and I missed it.

Here is the 4th Round
98. Panthers
99. Seahawks (from Patriot via Broncos)
100. Bills
101. Bengals
102. Browns
103. Cardinals
104. Eagles (from Redskins)
105. Texans
106. Vikings
107. Lions
108. 49ers
109. Titans
110. Cowboys
111. Dolphins
112. Rams
113. Raiders
114. Jaguars
115. 49ers (from Chargers)
116. Buccaneers
117. Giants
118. Chiefs
119. Colts
120. Eagles
121. Jaguars (from Saints)
122. Bills (form Seahawks)
123. Ravens
124. Browns (from Falcons)...
125. Patriots
126. Jets
127. Redskins (From Bears)
128. Steelers
129. Packers
130. Titans (Compensatory Pick)
131. Packers (Compensatory Pick)

So possiblities are probably: Seahawks, Bills, Cardinals, Dolphins, Raiders, and Colts.

My prediction is going to be Cardinals.

It'd pretty awesome if somehow he feel and Colts took him as a backup. They can't be happy with Painter as their number 2. Not sure if their looking to just sign someone for a back up then maybe wait until next season to find someone they can develop as a successor to Manning.

I am hoping the Bills grab him with one of their picks. Obviously for Stanzi's sake, he should hope the Bills pass him by.

Ricky could land a starting job down in zona. I don't think that would be the best thing for him right now, but certainly a great opportunity.

Ricky could land a starting job down in zona. I don't think that would be the best thing for him right now, but certainly a great opportunity.

He wouldn't have to start, Cardinals plan on signing a veteran to start this season (Bulger?). That would certainly be a good place to go and learn the ropes and have a chance to start in a few years though.

Just don't know if you let a guy fall to the fourth round if you expect him to start anytime soon. Look for Ricky to be picked up by a team with an established starter.

I thought that New England had back-to-back picks coming up today? I thought it would be interesting if they pulled the trigger on Stanzi on one of those picks. I can see them or the Colts picking him up to prepare for the future. I don't see a team drafting him thinking he is going to compete for a starting job right away.

Someone on yahoo just tweeted that he heard that BOTH Ballard and Stanzi are falling due to off-field issues. Anyone know anything about that? Stanzi just being drug into this mess because of the other guys issues?

I guess i would think Seattle, Buffalo, or Arizona might grab him early. If not I suspect Miami at #111 or Oakland #113 will pull the trigger.

Someone on yahoo just tweeted that he heard that BOTH Ballard and Stanzi are falling due to off-field issues. Anyone know anything about that? Stanzi just being drug into this mess because of the other guys issues?

Someone?

Stanzi is not "falling"...heck Mcshay had him as a 4th rounder.

if the seahawks don't draft him, he might fall to the mid or end of the 4th as most of those teams at the top of the 4th have already drafted a QB.

like most, i'd love to see him go to an established team where he can learn under an all pro.

I don't think so. "Someone" is off their rocker. :rolleyes:

Ballard I get. Maybe NFL teams really do not like people who love Twilight, and Harry Potter? ; )

It seems to me that all the negative stuff surrounding the program over the last year may be affecting draft positions.

Yeah Stanzi wouldn't be considered falling unless he doesn't get drafted in 4th and or Tolzein and Tyrod Taylor get off the board before him.

Though I did hear some NFL scouts were saying he was TOO patriotic, worried that he wouldn't be able to put his team before USA.

I think Ballard goes to Seattle at 10 in 4th.

And I'm hoping Sash goes to Dallas in 5th.

Latest posts