Saturday night games thread

olivecourt

How about a thread for those of us watching the night games?

I'll get it started: someone should tell Stanford's fans they're off to their best start in 40 years. Looks like there are about 30,000 people at the game.

Maybe Stanford fans think they're a "basketball school"? ;):D

Meanwhile, S Carolina and Arkansas are ripping off all sorts of big plays, but it's only 10-7 pigs. Kind of a hard game to watch - Petrino on one side, Head Ball Coach on the other. Facial Expressions Bowl.

Oklahoma is down 9-0 to Texas A&M in the second quarter. Wish I had that game instead of Texas/Kansas State.

17-7 pigs now, over the 'cocks.

I have the Choklahoma - TA&M game on foxsports south. I think I will toggle back & forth between it and Stanford-AZ. Just can't get interested in the SEC game.

How about a thread for those of us watching the night games?

I'll get it started: someone should tell Stanford's fans they're off to their best start in 40 years. Looks like there are about 30,000 people at the game.

what channel is this game on?

what channel is this game on?

It's on ABC up here in Minnesota. Should at least be on the deuce everywhere else.

Arizona's fans are embarrassing Stanford's. I've heard a bunch of Arizona chants on the TV mics and no noise from Stanford's crowd. I'd be shocked if Harbaugh got the offer to come to Michigan and turned it down...

Stanford - AZ is on ABC here in Norf Carolina, fwiw.

It's on ABC up here in Minnesota. Should at least be on the deuce everywhere else.

Arizona's fans are embarrassing Stanford's. I've heard a bunch of Arizona chants on the TV mics and no noise from Stanford's crowd. I'd be shocked if Harbaugh got the offer to come to Michigan and turned it down...

I noticed that, too. To think people refer to the big house regulars as "the wine & cheese crowd". If that's the case, what the he!! does that make the stanford people?!? :confused:

Can't stand to watch BIG 12 or most of the SEC. I found Oregon State UCLA on VS. Looking like a good game so far

I'm trying to piece together the rankings implications of tonight's games. We should be ranked ahead of the UA-Stanford loser but definitely behind the winner. I'm guessing we pass Oklahoma if they lose. Arkansas-South Carolina winner could pass us. Utah should drop like a stone, but I'm not sure if we'll pass them.

Watching the Losthorns vs K-State. Sometimes flipping to Tech-Mizzou. May check out OU game also.

Hyperbole alert: Herbstreit a few minutes ago said something like (Stanford qb) "Andrew Luck is the closest thing to peyton manning playing in college football right now." :eek::confused:

UCLA and Oregon St on VS channel tied at 14 one second to go - 51 yard FG attempt coming up.

Latest posts