Saturday night games thread

Hyperbole alert: Herbstreit a few minutes ago said something like (Stanford qb) "Andrew Luck is the closest thing to peyton manning playing in college football right now." :eek::confused:

don't know if I would disagree with that. the kid reads defenses for breakfast. Maybe he isn't peyton skill wise, but smart wise, hes one of the best in college.

Just checked the box score for the Texas v. K State game: K State has passed for 0 yards and they are up by 24 points. Only 2 pass attempts, 27 rushing attempts. And they are about to score another touchdown. Unreal.

31-0 KSU, now...at least Texas didn't fold up their tents on the season...

Just out of curiosity, when's the last time a team played for the national title one season then didn't make a bowl game the next?

So much for Texas being a "quality" win for ISU. They continue to get kicked in the nuts time and time again. Just when they finally do beat Texas, it turns out Texas hasn't been this bad in about 15 years.

A&M now up 33-17 on Oklahoma.

AZ getting worked by Stanford. What's more troubling is that Stanford plays very comparably to a B10 team - power running game and solid D. Makes that AZ loss sting just a little more.

AZ getting worked by Stanford. What's more troubling is that Stanford plays very comparably to a B10 team - power running game and solid D. Makes that AZ loss sting just a little more.

And yet Arizona didn't go to their hurry-up offense until just now, down 28-3. It was so effective against us... our d-line was gassed on several drives. I don't get it. Foles just getting back from injury probably doesn't help either.

Looking at all of the possible upsets and a$$ kickings, maybe some people around here will chill out and realize that a win is a win and...nevermind, a lot of us continue to think that if you play badly in one game, you won't win the rest of the season, despite it being proven time after time...after time...after time...that each game is its own entity...

S Carolina proved once again that they are pretenders. Got rolled by a mediocre sooey group.

S Carolina proved once again that they are pretenders. Got rolled by a mediocre sooey group.

Sure hope Damiere Byrd is still happy with his verbal commitment to "The Cocks"...

By the way, Texas Tech just shot themselves in the foot and threw an INT inside Misery's 10 yard line...TT still up 24-17.

MissWho boinked.
I don't know if I've ever seen uglier college football uniforms than what TexTech was sporting tonight. OMFG, just hideously brutal. :mad:

Latest posts