Samson Evans in Transfer Portal

That's interesting. I remember when he made his announcement that he was leaving school and football to take a job, I was thinking, "Well, that's an interesting path to take...."

It is kind of interesting because, it appears, Iowa tries to graduate white players. Too soon?

I'm just disappointed because two of the all time great names are leaving the program. I never once got to use the "Nebraska's defensive line was foolish to think they were...better than Ezra."

There is so much you can do with Samson. "Samson plays especially well against Penn State since is used to slaying lions with his bare hands and massacring an entire defense using only the jawbone of a donkey."

Last edited:
It is kind of interesting because, it appears, Iowa tries to graduate white players. Too soon?

I'm just disappointed because two of the all time great names are leaving the program. I never once got to use the "Nebraska's defensive line was foolish to think they were...better than Ezra."

There is so much you can do with Samson. "Samson plays especially well against Penn State since is used to slaying lions with his bare hands and massacring an entire defense using only the jawbone of a donkey."

I guess Nebby fans could say they were "desperately wanting" him.

Sometimes you don't know what you have until it's gone. Isn't that a song? If it isn't, it should be.

Does that give the Hawks some wiggle room on the scholarships? How about that big kid from NIU? Is that viable now?
Sometimes your the windshield and sometimes your the bug.

Kind of describes Iowa football and its offense.

Latest posts