Same Ol’Iowa Hawkeyes

IowaHawkeyeFB

Just when you think Iowa basketball is going to do something good, they lay this egg. Wish I could say I’m surprised, but this is a theme. Same ol’Hawkeyes.

Shitty game. It happens & they’ll pay for when they get their NCAA seed. But it’s not the end of the world

Joe W put up video game numbers in high school by running over five foot white guys for dunks and layups
He’s a really good B1G player if he gets people in the floor opening things up. When teams are playing zone with that rolling double team following the ball...he’s fucked.

He’s a really good B1G player if he gets people in the floor opening things up. When teams are playing zone with that rolling double team following the ball...he’s fucked.
I hope I'm wrong but I think Joe's troubles are much deeper than that.
His confidence is fucked. He used to be a good shooter when open, no longer. My bet is that someone told him he should be able to generate his own O. He just doesn't have that skill set..
The whole world now knows that they can ruin is offense with fist grabs and holds. His D is intermittent.
Hopefully starting tomorrow the mantra is good shots, stop trying to penetrate, and fewer minutes for JW.

I hope I'm wrong but I think Joe's troubles are much deeper than that.
His confidence is fucked. He used to be a good shooter when open, no longer. My bet is that someone told him he should be able to generate his own O. He just doesn't have that skill set..
The whole world now knows that they can ruin is offense with fist grabs and holds. His D is intermittent.
Hopefully starting tomorrow the mantra is good shots, stop trying to penetrate, and fewer minutes for JW.
With how slow he looks and his confidence in the fish tank I’m not so sure he could score 15 points in a Patriot league game

See previous posts per CM. That is all.

Shitty game. It happens & they’ll pay for when they get their NCAA seed. But it’s not the end of the world
Going to be tough to move Iowa off that 6 seed...probably a loss to NW or NE. I either want the 6 or a winning streak that moves us up to a 3. The 4/5 line doesn’t interest me.

If you are going to troll like this at least try to go for the funny. This is just weak and lazy. Weak trolls are how you entertain yourself when ISU suuucks?

Latest posts