Sally Mason Retiring

ding dong the wicked.....well it's a step in the right direction. Iowa needs to find a brilliant, likeable, vibrant academic leader who also loves sports as their new Presidente.

I love the delusional people thinking this is going to make huge changes to the athletic department.

And no presser??

Yes, presser- at noon. No word yet on what The U of I plans to charge for access to it.

I am guessing this is all because of the strongly worded email I sent to her office yesterday about the University's hubris, which also was why they changed their minds and ran the football presser for free.

Yikes, this kinda power- scary!

Everyone is so eager to see her go. Yet no one -- even Jon Miller -- is able to point to even one specific thing she did to harm the athletics department.

I would be very worried about who the village idiots, aka the Iowa Board of Regents, hire to replace her.

Everyone is so eager to see her go. Yet no one is able to point to even one specific thing she did to harm the athletics department.

I would be very worried about who the village idiots, aka the Iowa Board of Regents, hire to replace her.

Jon's going to keep ducking you I think.

I was able to give multiple reasons on what she's done to help. Nobody can present one thing going the other direction.

Jon's going to keep ducking you I think.

I was able to give multiple reasons on what she's done to help. Nobody can present one thing going the other direction.

Some of those same folks were sure Kirk was announcing his retirement yesterday...

Echo chamber much?

Great news. Love the delusional people who don't think a change in the culture at Iowa is needed.

You really think you are going to get a more athletics-friendly president in 2015? Seriously? The village idiots will be selecting from among a pool of applicants who all grew up in a politically-correct, gender-neutral, no winners-no losers-everyone-gets-a-trophy education system.

Now who's the delusional one?

Latest posts